Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.4

on 1/23/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of a good eyeliner for a while now....I HAVE FOUND IT!
I will say that I like this better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.....I don't know why this is getting bad reviews....I LOVE IT!

on 11/14/2015 4:06:00 PM

Not blackest black but crappiest crap is the name this thing was dry when I purchased it don't waste your money. Wnw has it down pat with their lipsticks but their eye make up sucks balls I guess ill give in and pay sephora prices and get one that actually draws not scrapes across my eyelids...

on 8/14/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So first off, I only bought this because I ran out of my other eyeliner. So I go to Albertsons with my mom as she is looking at groceries I immediately go to the makeup aisle. I start looking at makeup and liquid eyeliners and all that jazz. So all of the liquid eyeliners I see are $7-$15. I finally find one that is $3.99 and think wow that's a pretty great deal! It wasn't. As soon as I got home I ripped open that package with high hopes and I got super excited- only to find that it is dried out and ruined. I tried many different ways to fix this and none worked. I feel like I should take it back but my mom threw the reciept and I threw the packaging. I will try calling the makeup company and see what they can do. I am very disappointed and upset.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

This is one product I must say I truly dislike. Typically Wet N Wild products are pretty good considering how inexpensive they are. But with this liner you truly get what you paid for. It's felt tip just like a marker hence the name Defining Marker. Where Wet N Wild fell short was in the product itself. This is by no means a black liner. It is very gray and dry. The marker skids a lot. I where eyeshadow so building the color is impossible. Besides who wants to go over their liner more than once anyway? Touch ups yes but not shading. That tends to make the skin irritated and tender not to mention to much rubbing in the eye area. NO THANK YOU!

on 9/6/2014 1:18:00 AM

This is a rubbish product. Pigmentation is terrible and hard to draw a smooth line. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Terrible and hard to use at all

on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wet n Wild
"Mega Eyes"
Defining Marker(869)

The tip looks like soft felt but it is hard and scratchy.
I tried using this a few times, thinking maybe the liquid needs to reach the tip, with no luck.
Wetting the tip and testing it on my hand, I was able to get some dark grey lines. Trying to apply it below my lower lash-line hurt my skin and ended up looking like a medium-grey blur.
At first I thought there was some secret technique I was not getting, but after reading the other reviews I came to the conclusion that this is an awful product. After a few frustrating attempts I ended up throwing it in the trash.

I bought the one in black and in dark brown because they had a BOGOFREE on Wet n Wild a while ago. Absolutely trashy.

The felt tips on this eyeliner pen is so hard it practically scratches your eyelid. It's like getting one of your kitty's claws and scratching it across your eyes. The black one is not even black. The brown is blah. Application is not even. Smudges and have terrible staying power for lack there of.

Do not buy this one. I will probably give the Jordana Fabuliner a try when it goes on sale, but not this one by Wet n Wild.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This marker sucks. It sucks so much I'm contemplating using it to draw on paper instead of on my eye. I had another eyeliner (I think the eyeliner *pen*) from Wet and Wild that was good and thought I was buying the same product. Then I opened it.... And there was a rough marker tip instead! No matter how hard I press it hardly any product comes out... It hurt the sensitive skin around my eyes. Save your money and don't buy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible product! You can't wear it with eyeshadow because it simply won't go on, and it's a like a dull grey color, not black. With mine, it was always coming off when I wore it and when I tried to put it on you have to press super hard for it to come out. You will regret buying This.. I know I did.