wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

1.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/20/2010 3:45:00 PM

Boohoo. I love this eyeliner marker but it doesn't last long at all. I got literally only about 4 uses out of it and I honestly do not cake my eyeliner on: I do only a very fine line on upper and lower lid. The marker works great - very fine pointed tip, nice smooth ink (not waterproof btw) but the marker just dries up quickly. Obviously not a lot of ink inside this marker, but what can you expect for such a great price i guess.

i give it a meh rating, but merely because i expect a ton out of eyeliner, and althought it is decent it aint the best. it's got a tip similar to the penultimate. it is black enough, but not intensely pigmented. w/out a primer it wears off. but its like 2-4 dollars.... can't beat that!

This was a fail for me. I was looking for something for tightlining my lash line that would require a bit less precision than the liquid I had been using. This worked great for that the first time - and I mean the very first - the tip was only able to deliver product to one eye. The sides still deliver product, and thus can do a thicker-lined cat-eye for you, but I prefer gels for that. This did stay in place well over Primer Potion and removed easily with soap, water, and a bit of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. I can't complain about the price, especially since I got it BOGO free.

Not a bad product, but not the best felt tip I've used either - Prestige beats this hands down.

I owe NYC Liquid Eyeliner an apology for looking elsewhere simply for ease of application; I doubt I will stray again unless forced to. :)

I HATE THIS PRODUCT!! I wanted to purchase an inexpensive liquid eyeliner after running out of my MAC liner and was totally unimpressed. The "black" color was so unpigmented it look like a very very light grey color. I put on 10 coats and still had no noticable amount of color. The consistency isn't even the slightest bit creamy it feels like you're trying to put water on your eyes. I don't know how anyone could possibly like this. This stuff is not even worth the low price it's sold for...the only place it should be applied is in the TRASH.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

on 11/12/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

such a disappointment :( there are a lot of W'n'W products that i looooove (the 648 Taupe eyeliner pencil is my HG for brows, their All Over Shimmer 832D highlighter was the best highlighter i've ever owned in my whole life, i have no idea WHY they would EVER discontinue it when it was such a cult favorite) and so i'm always game for trying new W'n'W products. i decided to try their version of the marker-style liquid eyeliner because i fell madly in love with Styli-Style's Nano Liner 24 in Carbon Black (not to be confused with their regular, longer version which sucks, the Nano Liner is smaller) and i can no longer find it at the grocery store closest to my house, so i looked to W'n'W for a replacement. Unfortunately, no dice. while the shape, length, and tip of the liner is good, the color is VERY weak and un-pigmented. at best it comes out a soft black/medium dark grey, and when i want to do a winged eyeliner look, i want super dark opaque black that stands out and makes a powerful statement. it should LOOK like opaque, shiny, black paint until it dries to an equally dark, matte finish, and instead this actually looks like the line a kindergartener's black marker (and not a fresh one) would make on a piece of paper. anyways, i guess if you're looking for a softer, milder version of a black liquid marker style liner than this might be good for you, but if you want the traditional, opaque, Marilyn Monroe look, this is not the one. i guess i'll keep on looking, or just order my Styli-Style Nano Liner 24 from somewhere online.

on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Don't waste your money.

on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is kind of a joke of a product. First few times you use it, great color, lasting power, precise application. But that really is all you get out of it, a few times. When applied over eyeshadow the marker quickly stops applying and dries out.