Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

1.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2015 4:06:00 PM

Not blackest black but crappiest crap is the name this thing was dry when I purchased it don't waste your money. Wnw has it down pat with their lipsticks but their eye make up sucks balls I guess ill give in and pay sephora prices and get one that actually draws not scrapes across my eyelids...

This is one product I must say I truly dislike. Typically Wet N Wild products are pretty good considering how inexpensive they are. But with this liner you truly get what you paid for. It's felt tip just like a marker hence the name Defining Marker. Where Wet N Wild fell short was in the product itself. This is by no means a black liner. It is very gray and dry. The marker skids a lot. I where eyeshadow so building the color is impossible. Besides who wants to go over their liner more than once anyway? Touch ups yes but not shading. That tends to make the skin irritated and tender not to mention to much rubbing in the eye area. NO THANK YOU!

on 4/22/2013 3:36:00 PM

I had to say something negative about a Wet n Wild product, but this is terrible. Color was not black if you could get it to lay down any color at all. I purchased two of these in this black and neither worked. It was a buy one, get one half off. Both went into the trash, and I am usually someone who tries to make it work. You couldn't even write a note with these!

on 6/28/2012 11:01:00 AM

Update: I agree this pen sucks, it worked great for the first two weeks now it just plain sucks, the felt tip absorbs alot of shadows so it hard to get the blackest black it actually fades. The liquid doesn't even get to the point anymore. ON TO THE NEXT LIQUID EYELINER

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible liquid liner. It definitely was not black, more like a sheer gray. The packaging was weird too - sometimes when I took off the cap, the whole pen would fall apart. Would not recommend this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is not super pigmented and I did notice it dried out (not completely, but it was noticeable) pretty quickly. That said, I actually like the fact that it doesn't make a crazy dark or thick line. I use a different liquid liner when I want that blackest black dramatic line, but this product works great for me when I want a more natural look. I use it to tightline my upper lash line and it adds some subtle definition and depth to my monolidded eyes. So even though this isn't a world class top quality product, it works great for me and is a great buy for the price.