Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wet n Wild
"Mega Eyes"
Defining Marker(869)

The tip looks like soft felt but it is hard and scratchy.
I tried using this a few times, thinking maybe the liquid needs to reach the tip, with no luck.
Wetting the tip and testing it on my hand, I was able to get some dark grey lines. Trying to apply it below my lower lash-line hurt my skin and ended up looking like a medium-grey blur.
At first I thought there was some secret technique I was not getting, but after reading the other reviews I came to the conclusion that this is an awful product. After a few frustrating attempts I ended up throwing it in the trash.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible. Terrible. It smudges so easily and its not even a black color, more like a dark gray that wants to be black.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible liquid liner. It definitely was not black, more like a sheer gray. The packaging was weird too - sometimes when I took off the cap, the whole pen would fall apart. Would not recommend this.