Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

3.5

on 1/23/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of a good eyeliner for a while now....I HAVE FOUND IT!
I will say that I like this better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.....I don't know why this is getting bad reviews....I LOVE IT!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely horrible. Since I've never used a felt-tip liner before, I figured I'd buy this to practice with. I've used their Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (the one with the brush), which worked pretty well, so I figured this would too. I also thought that if it didn't work, no big deal, since it was an inexpensive product. My local CVS doesn't seem to carry the Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner, so I thought that this product would be a decent alternative. However, I quickly changed my mind after using this.

I did a few test strokes on my hand, which seemed fine. When I applied it to my upper lash line, it hurt terribly. It felt like my eyelids were being scratched, and the pen was pulling on my eyelid. I had absolutely no control over the pen, so it was skidding everywhere across my eye. It at first made a really thin line -- to the point that it was ridiculously thin. When I tried to make the line thicker, it was difficult and wouldn't cooperate, and eventually ended up smudging.

As for the color, it wasn't gray, like other people have been describing it, but it's rather a muted black. Certainly not "Blackest Black".

I will definitely be returning this, which is a big deal for me. I've NEVER returned a cosmetics purchase before, since I've always found some way to deal with the product in question. However, this one is going back right away. Thank goodness I kept the receipt, and that CVS allows returns on used cosmetics.

on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!