Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

4.3

on 1/23/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of a good eyeliner for a while now....I HAVE FOUND IT!
I will say that I like this better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.....I don't know why this is getting bad reviews....I LOVE IT!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!