Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

i have to say that I really did enjoy this liner pen as long as it lasted. Its a great alternative to those HE or other more expensive marker pens like say Tokidoki etc. I would have to say I love the Elf Waterproof Pens the most since theyre super duper affordable ($1) & seem to have more ink but i would def suggests this to those who maybe didnt like the Elf pens.
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
These can be found wherever your WNW products can be found like in most drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid as well as Walmart stores. (i dunno but my local Targets dont sell WNW) and the price is pretty great on this pen, it will cost you $2.99 which is cheap for a liner marker. The price may vary slightly depending on location as well as discounts/sales
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The WNW Defining marker only comes in one shade which is in Blackest Black which is a downfall (thats another reason i prefer Elf since they have more options) but the Blackest Black is super black when its fresh! i love how dark it is. Its a little shiny at first but dries matte. It dries dark black. Its not a charcoal- its a black. The marker is easy to work with. The tip is long but comes to a fine tip. The tip is a bit flexible so its easy to line the lashline w/. makes it easy to get right into the lashline. I love this marker. It stays on pretty well too! . I dont have oily lids though so im not sure how it would hold up but im sure priming your lids will helps significantly. i love using this everyday. if you are a liner addict like myself- this is great. Its a great alternative to liquid liner. This will give you the look of liquid liner but less harsh. I also find the marker to be easier than cream liner since theyre no dirtying up a brush. It makes lining & making winged liner looks so much easier. This will stay put on me for at least 7-8 hrs before i see any fading. It does set quickly so ive not seen any transferring onto lid area. Its very nice. I wish the formula would last longer but it did last for around 2 months before it starting drying up & not being black. which is great for how cheap it is. I def wish they made a few more colors but the black is a great staple to own & can def be used everyday.
=PACKAGING=
The marker comes in a black marker pen with silver writing/logo. Its simple & small & can slip into any makeup bag/purse for touch ups if needed. The lid snaps close. It keeps the tip from drying up. The tip is fine & actually really easy to use since its a tad flexible. no frayed loose fibers on this one. i def suggests to store this downright (the tip facing down) so that way the ink will constantly be running into tip keeping it from drying up. I will help in the long run from drying out & being a waste. if you shake this marker you can hear the "ink or liner" in it. Shaking it up a bit too will help the formula mix together. Its the basic marker liner. Great tip & these are super convenient. make sure the lid is on right as well as you store it downright.
Overall, if you are sick of using liquid liner & pencil lining isnt dark enough for you & want some easy & affordable, def try this out! its great!! i love it & will repurchase at some point but right now i have a few from elf opened so i will get it the next time wnw is on sale. Its just real easy to throw in my purse to line my eyes when i need to look a bit pulled togther!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is not super pigmented and I did notice it dried out (not completely, but it was noticeable) pretty quickly. That said, I actually like the fact that it doesn't make a crazy dark or thick line. I use a different liquid liner when I want that blackest black dramatic line, but this product works great for me when I want a more natural look. I use it to tightline my upper lash line and it adds some subtle definition and depth to my monolidded eyes. So even though this isn't a world class top quality product, it works great for me and is a great buy for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a must have for me! I normally put on a black crayon liner first then the liquid just so it's darker and more intense. But it's fine without a primer. I've learned the trick is when you store in your makeup case or whatever put in with cap down that way it last longer then if it's just laying around. But anyways I love it a lot! <3