Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black
Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.5

on 6/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

USD $3.99. I seem to have gotten really lucky with this one as I have not had any problems with this eyeliner. But I haven't used this on top of eyeshadows as I don't wear much color on my eyes now. The color was intense black, and I loved that the felt tip was very pointed and firm. I've used Lancome Artliner for years, and my pet peeves with Artliner is that the tip is a little too fliexible and broad, so it's hard to get a thin line. With this pen, however, I could really control the thickness of the liner and get a nice cat's eye finish at the end. Even midway through a farily humid day, I didn't see any fading or raccoon eyes. Overall, awesome buy, IMO.

This is one product I must say I truly dislike. Typically Wet N Wild products are pretty good considering how inexpensive they are. But with this liner you truly get what you paid for. It's felt tip just like a marker hence the name Defining Marker. Where Wet N Wild fell short was in the product itself. This is by no means a black liner. It is very gray and dry. The marker skids a lot. I where eyeshadow so building the color is impossible. Besides who wants to go over their liner more than once anyway? Touch ups yes but not shading. That tends to make the skin irritated and tender not to mention to much rubbing in the eye area. NO THANK YOU!

on 2/11/2013 8:07:00 PM

Where shall I start? This liner has zero staying power, even with eyelid primer on. My eyelids aren't even oily and within 2 hours, this was almost gone. And it's so hard to put on, as the felt tip feels like sandpaper and actually scratches my eyelids as I'm trying to put this on. And it's SO hard to make an even line with this, it was like trying to put eye liner while driving on a bumpy road. Total waste of money! And I bought this for $4.49, which is money in the garbage. I'm back to using my Jordana Fabuliner, which is $2.29 and the best liner I've ever used for the money.

on 4/28/2010 6:55:00 PM

This is an ok product. I was looking for something cheaper than my revlon eyeliner pen which works great. This has good pigmentation and the felt tip draws a nice thin line. The only negative thing is that it smudged after a few hours of use. Maybe it would work better for someone with less oily lids.

on 1/20/2010 3:45:00 PM

Boohoo. I love this eyeliner marker but it doesn't last long at all. I got literally only about 4 uses out of it and I honestly do not cake my eyeliner on: I do only a very fine line on upper and lower lid. The marker works great - very fine pointed tip, nice smooth ink (not waterproof btw) but the marker just dries up quickly. Obviously not a lot of ink inside this marker, but what can you expect for such a great price i guess.

on 11/4/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm surprised how well this works. I didn't expect much for 2 bucks. I reach for this often, over my more expensive liners. It's really quick and easy to use. It still hasn't dried out yet. This is a very good value for the money. I have the NYX version of this and this is way better, that one dried out after just a few uses.