Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/14/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So first off, I only bought this because I ran out of my other eyeliner. So I go to Albertsons with my mom as she is looking at groceries I immediately go to the makeup aisle. I start looking at makeup and liquid eyeliners and all that jazz. So all of the liquid eyeliners I see are $7-$15. I finally find one that is $3.99 and think wow that's a pretty great deal! It wasn't. As soon as I got home I ripped open that package with high hopes and I got super excited- only to find that it is dried out and ruined. I tried many different ways to fix this and none worked. I feel like I should take it back but my mom threw the reciept and I threw the packaging. I will try calling the makeup company and see what they can do. I am very disappointed and upset.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this, i must have gotten a good one from a good batch coz the tip is saturated with "ink" & it's def not grey. I am just using this to draw my wings on, I don't think it would be suitable to use all around my eyes coz the shadows would absorb in the tip & make the tip dry. I do the same w all of my eyeliners that are pens they are for drawing wings on the outer corners only! I store them all tip down to keep gravity flowing the ink down & I've had 2 KvD pens last over 6+ mos. & still going strong but not so good of results w elf I get less than half a month out of elf IF I'm lucky so i will be updating this review when the pen does dry out & become unusable but I got this from a brand-new store so their eyeliners haven't been sitting in the display for months. Will keep u all updated!!!! X my fingers on this it was $3 something so kinda expensive for wnw!

Edit 01/23/16 this ended up drying up within about ~2 weeks after I got it. So disappointing. I am lowering my rating. Avoid these, if you want a good liquid pen try Starlooks Pro ($19) or KatVonD Tattoo liner in Trooper ($18) I've had 2 Starlooks pens (lost 1 thou ;/ ), they are evthing I wanted the wnw pens to be & I got another Kvd Tattoo liner this month, they last minimum 3 mos. when stored tip facing down & usually a lot longer. I've been into gel eyeliner lately thou so yah this is a big no no NO for me on this eyeliner pen. :(

on 9/6/2014 1:18:00 AM

This is a rubbish product. Pigmentation is terrible and hard to draw a smooth line. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Terrible and hard to use at all

on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wet n Wild
"Mega Eyes"
Defining Marker(869)

The tip looks like soft felt but it is hard and scratchy.
I tried using this a few times, thinking maybe the liquid needs to reach the tip, with no luck.
Wetting the tip and testing it on my hand, I was able to get some dark grey lines. Trying to apply it below my lower lash-line hurt my skin and ended up looking like a medium-grey blur.
At first I thought there was some secret technique I was not getting, but after reading the other reviews I came to the conclusion that this is an awful product. After a few frustrating attempts I ended up throwing it in the trash.

I bought the one in black and in dark brown because they had a BOGOFREE on Wet n Wild a while ago. Absolutely trashy.

The felt tips on this eyeliner pen is so hard it practically scratches your eyelid. It's like getting one of your kitty's claws and scratching it across your eyes. The black one is not even black. The brown is blah. Application is not even. Smudges and have terrible staying power for lack there of.

Do not buy this one. I will probably give the Jordana Fabuliner a try when it goes on sale, but not this one by Wet n Wild.

on 2/14/2013 8:55:00 PM

I'm not so happy with this one. The black is not really black, more like charcoal (I have to re-draw the line 3 or 4 times for it to become black) and it doesn't seem to last very long, in 3-4 hours it becomes a smudge (and my eyelids are not even oily). So... no.
I'll try Nyx or Jordana next time.

on 2/11/2013 8:07:00 PM

Where shall I start? This liner has zero staying power, even with eyelid primer on. My eyelids aren't even oily and within 2 hours, this was almost gone. And it's so hard to put on, as the felt tip feels like sandpaper and actually scratches my eyelids as I'm trying to put this on. And it's SO hard to make an even line with this, it was like trying to put eye liner while driving on a bumpy road. Total waste of money! And I bought this for $4.49, which is money in the garbage. I'm back to using my Jordana Fabuliner, which is $2.29 and the best liner I've ever used for the money.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I think this product is great for me because i am starting to use felt tip eyeliner markers for the first time. This is pretty pigmented which is great and stays put all day long (I have the black btw). However, sometimes i feel as if this is scratching my lids which i dont like! If anything, Wet n' Wild could make this felt tip a little bit more softer for the eyes!!!

Okay, so yes, this does not last in color for long, which kinda stinks, but personally I like the muted black/gray it ends up as. It works good for a relaxed, almost no makeup day. I like the felt tip, and its easy to control. It has never smudged for me or anything either. Yes, it fades, and yes, you can't wear it with eye shadow really, but it is great for a simple make-up day. I like it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!