wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

This was a fail for me. I was looking for something for tightlining my lash line that would require a bit less precision than the liquid I had been using. This worked great for that the first time - and I mean the very first - the tip was only able to deliver product to one eye. The sides still deliver product, and thus can do a thicker-lined cat-eye for you, but I prefer gels for that. This did stay in place well over Primer Potion and removed easily with soap, water, and a bit of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. I can't complain about the price, especially since I got it BOGO free.

Not a bad product, but not the best felt tip I've used either - Prestige beats this hands down.

I owe NYC Liquid Eyeliner an apology for looking elsewhere simply for ease of application; I doubt I will stray again unless forced to. :)