Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

This is the worst eyeliner i have ever purchased in my life. I am always experimenting with different types of felt-tip eyeliner pens and when I came across this one and decided to try it out. That was the worst makeup decision i have ever made. My eyes water every morning after applying makeup, but it never comes off. 30 minutes after putting on this eyeliner, it started coming off and literally burning the crease between my waterline and lid. It was so bad that all of it came off and took half of my eye shadow with it. And the worst part is that I was stuck in public looking like a clown the whole day. WORST EYELINER EVER DO NOT BUY YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:((((((((

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is not the easiest marker to use and nor is it the blackest liner.I will stick with my NYC high def marker, which I've had for 6+ months and it never dried out ,the wnw has already started drying up.
Even Esssance's eyeliner pen is way better than this for half the cost.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Terrible. Terrible. It smudges so easily and its not even a black color, more like a dark gray that wants to be black.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

This was a fail for me. I was looking for something for tightlining my lash line that would require a bit less precision than the liquid I had been using. This worked great for that the first time - and I mean the very first - the tip was only able to deliver product to one eye. The sides still deliver product, and thus can do a thicker-lined cat-eye for you, but I prefer gels for that. This did stay in place well over Primer Potion and removed easily with soap, water, and a bit of Neutrogena eye makeup remover. I can't complain about the price, especially since I got it BOGO free.

Not a bad product, but not the best felt tip I've used either - Prestige beats this hands down.

I owe NYC Liquid Eyeliner an apology for looking elsewhere simply for ease of application; I doubt I will stray again unless forced to. :)

on 5/24/2009 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this for $1.99 at Kmart and I must say that this is a nice alternative to those who aren't comfortable with traditional liquid liners. It's just like a marker, offering the precision of using a fine-tipped felt pen or marker, though it has a slightly more flimsy tip. I was looking at the L'oreal version of this for a while, but didn't want to spend $7+ on something I wasn't sure about. So glad I found this instead! it has definitely satisfied my curiosity. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is, as the reviewer mentioned below, it isn't as rich as liquid liners and it tends to fade a little during the day. I'm completely comfortable with liquid liners anyway, but this will be nice on my lazier days. =)