Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black
Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this, i must have gotten a good one from a good batch coz the tip is saturated with "ink" & it's def not grey. I am just using this to draw my wings on, I don't think it would be suitable to use all around my eyes coz the shadows would absorb in the tip & make the tip dry. I do the same w all of my eyeliners that are pens they are for drawing wings on the outer corners only! I store them all tip down to keep gravity flowing the ink down & I've had 2 KvD pens last over 6+ mos. & still going strong but not so good of results w elf I get less than half a month out of elf IF I'm lucky so i will be updating this review when the pen does dry out & become unusable but I got this from a brand-new store so their eyeliners haven't been sitting in the display for months. Will keep u all updated!!!! X my fingers on this it was $3 something so kinda expensive for wnw!

Edit 01/23/16 this ended up drying up within about ~2 weeks after I got it. So disappointing. I am lowering my rating. Avoid these, if you want a good liquid pen try Starlooks Pro ($19) or KatVonD Tattoo liner in Trooper ($18) I've had 2 Starlooks pens (lost 1 thou ;/ ), they are evthing I wanted the wnw pens to be & I got another Kvd Tattoo liner this month, they last minimum 3 mos. when stored tip facing down & usually a lot longer. I've been into gel eyeliner lately thou so yah this is a big no no NO for me on this eyeliner pen. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a must have for me! I normally put on a black crayon liner first then the liquid just so it's darker and more intense. But it's fine without a primer. I've learned the trick is when you store in your makeup case or whatever put in with cap down that way it last longer then if it's just laying around. But anyways I love it a lot! <3