Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

1.0

on 8/14/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So first off, I only bought this because I ran out of my other eyeliner. So I go to Albertsons with my mom as she is looking at groceries I immediately go to the makeup aisle. I start looking at makeup and liquid eyeliners and all that jazz. So all of the liquid eyeliners I see are $7-$15. I finally find one that is $3.99 and think wow that's a pretty great deal! It wasn't. As soon as I got home I ripped open that package with high hopes and I got super excited- only to find that it is dried out and ruined. I tried many different ways to fix this and none worked. I feel like I should take it back but my mom threw the reciept and I threw the packaging. I will try calling the makeup company and see what they can do. I am very disappointed and upset.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible product! You can't wear it with eyeshadow because it simply won't go on, and it's a like a dull grey color, not black. With mine, it was always coming off when I wore it and when I tried to put it on you have to press super hard for it to come out. You will regret buying This.. I know I did.