wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black
Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.7

on 4/28/2010 6:55:00 PM

This is an ok product. I was looking for something cheaper than my revlon eyeliner pen which works great. This has good pigmentation and the felt tip draws a nice thin line. The only negative thing is that it smudged after a few hours of use. Maybe it would work better for someone with less oily lids.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

on 2/15/2016 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I’ll start out by saying I’m very new to eyeliner. I purchased this hoping that it would help me practice and prefect a winged liner type of look without breaking the bank. What I’ve experienced so far actually made me hate even trying. It took the fun out of playing with eye makeup.

There’s always the possibility that I got a bad product and maybe one day I’ll come back and revisit this review because I’ll forgot that I dislike this product and I’ll accidentally buy it again. I hope that doesn’t happen.

When I first started using this the liner fluid flowed slowly but created a nice sharp line. I used it once while practicing and the real issue was my skill. Sure it was on my eye but I still looked like a Picasso panda. The more I used this (probably two more times) I got slightly better while this product got drastically worse. The ‘brush’ was always too dry and near the end of my time with this crumby liner I had to turn it sideways on my eye to get any results- results that were very bad. I would have had better luck using a nice new fine point washable marker…but this product ends up performing like a sad, old up, used, and depleted fine point washable marker.

Also the pressure I needed to get this product to transfer to my eye after that first initial use was almost dangerous. I’d rather keep my eyeball, thanks.