Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.6

on 2/15/2016 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I’ll start out by saying I’m very new to eyeliner. I purchased this hoping that it would help me practice and prefect a winged liner type of look without breaking the bank. What I’ve experienced so far actually made me hate even trying. It took the fun out of playing with eye makeup.

There’s always the possibility that I got a bad product and maybe one day I’ll come back and revisit this review because I’ll forgot that I dislike this product and I’ll accidentally buy it again. I hope that doesn’t happen.

When I first started using this the liner fluid flowed slowly but created a nice sharp line. I used it once while practicing and the real issue was my skill. Sure it was on my eye but I still looked like a Picasso panda. The more I used this (probably two more times) I got slightly better while this product got drastically worse. The ‘brush’ was always too dry and near the end of my time with this crumby liner I had to turn it sideways on my eye to get any results- results that were very bad. I would have had better luck using a nice new fine point washable marker…but this product ends up performing like a sad, old up, used, and depleted fine point washable marker.

Also the pressure I needed to get this product to transfer to my eye after that first initial use was almost dangerous. I’d rather keep my eyeball, thanks.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

on 6/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

USD $3.99. I seem to have gotten really lucky with this one as I have not had any problems with this eyeliner. But I haven't used this on top of eyeshadows as I don't wear much color on my eyes now. The color was intense black, and I loved that the felt tip was very pointed and firm. I've used Lancome Artliner for years, and my pet peeves with Artliner is that the tip is a little too fliexible and broad, so it's hard to get a thin line. With this pen, however, I could really control the thickness of the liner and get a nice cat's eye finish at the end. Even midway through a farily humid day, I didn't see any fading or raccoon eyes. Overall, awesome buy, IMO.

This is the worst eyeliner i have ever purchased in my life. I am always experimenting with different types of felt-tip eyeliner pens and when I came across this one and decided to try it out. That was the worst makeup decision i have ever made. My eyes water every morning after applying makeup, but it never comes off. 30 minutes after putting on this eyeliner, it started coming off and literally burning the crease between my waterline and lid. It was so bad that all of it came off and took half of my eye shadow with it. And the worst part is that I was stuck in public looking like a clown the whole day. WORST EYELINER EVER DO NOT BUY YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:((((((((

on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is kind of a joke of a product. First few times you use it, great color, lasting power, precise application. But that really is all you get out of it, a few times. When applied over eyeshadow the marker quickly stops applying and dries out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this liner. It's not the darkest on the first swipe (but i'm so bad at eyeliner that i need to draw over my line multiple times, anyway) but it definitely makes a clear line and dries fast. My eyelids are a bit oily so halfway through the day there'll be a little buildup on the outer corners of my eyes, but if i wipe that away the line if still almost perfect.
The cap kind of sucks, though. It doesn't click shut or seem very tight so I'm worried that it will dry out before I'm done using it.

This is the first liquid eyeliner I've owned and I really like it.

on 4/27/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wish i had read reviews before purchasing this, the color as said below is NOT black. it can't even be built up to a black. if you want a cheap felt tip eyeliner try new york color (nyc) they have a nice one. flower beauty also has a decent one. stay away from this, it sucks.

Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Don't waste your money.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.