wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is not the easiest marker to use and nor is it the blackest liner.I will stick with my NYC high def marker, which I've had for 6+ months and it never dried out ,the wnw has already started drying up.
Even Esssance's eyeliner pen is way better than this for half the cost.

I just got this, i must have gotten a good one from a good batch coz the tip is saturated with "ink" & it's def not grey. I am just using this to draw my wings on, I don't think it would be suitable to use all around my eyes coz the shadows would absorb in the tip & make the tip dry. I do the same w all of my eyeliners that are pens they are for drawing wings on the outer corners only! I store them all tip down to keep gravity flowing the ink down & I've had 2 KvD pens last over 6+ mos. & still going strong but not so good of results w elf I get less than half a month out of elf IF I'm lucky so i will be updating this review when the pen does dry out & become unusable but I got this from a brand-new store so their eyeliners haven't been sitting in the display for months. Will keep u all updated!!!! X my fingers on this it was $3 something so kinda expensive for wnw!

Edit 01/23/16 this ended up drying up within about ~2 weeks after I got it. So disappointing. I am lowering my rating. Avoid these, if you want a good liquid pen try Starlooks Pro ($19) or KatVonD Tattoo liner in Trooper ($18) I've had 2 Starlooks pens (lost 1 thou ;/ ), they are evthing I wanted the wnw pens to be & I got another Kvd Tattoo liner this month, they last minimum 3 mos. when stored tip facing down & usually a lot longer. I've been into gel eyeliner lately thou so yah this is a big no no NO for me on this eyeliner pen. :(