wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black
Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.0

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great find! The colour on this liner is really black! The application is great too, especially if your just starting out. It lasts all day without any touch-ups and is easily removed with water. The only con I have to say about this is that the tip of the brush wears out easily and most of the product is on the sides. But for the price 2 - 5 dollars you can't go wrong.

on 4/28/2010 6:55:00 PM

This is an ok product. I was looking for something cheaper than my revlon eyeliner pen which works great. This has good pigmentation and the felt tip draws a nice thin line. The only negative thing is that it smudged after a few hours of use. Maybe it would work better for someone with less oily lids.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I was looking for a liquid liner with a felt tip that was easy to apply and cheap. Well, it was cheap. This was an okay product. It didn't go on quite as black as I'd like, and I ended up having to shake it to get much color out. Since there wasn't much coming out it was pretty awkward to apply and I ended up having to darken the line with my old liquid liner to make it look darker and more precise. I struggled with it quite a bit.

on 12/7/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second marker type of eyeliner and I think that it beats the Elf marker by 100%! I find that it glides on very nicely and the color payoff is great! The only reason I gave this a 4 is because sometimes it seems like there is no color coming out so I need to shake the pen to get the liquid to come back out. I bought this at walmart in canada and it's 6.99$ which I find is crazy expensive for WNW products. I will be repurchasing because I really do like this eyeliner. I find it's much better than gel or cream liners.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely terrible product, it's streaky not very opaque and smudges. :(

on 6/28/2012 11:01:00 AM

Update: I agree this pen sucks, it worked great for the first two weeks now it just plain sucks, the felt tip absorbs alot of shadows so it hard to get the blackest black it actually fades. The liquid doesn't even get to the point anymore. ON TO THE NEXT LIQUID EYELINER

on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This marker sucks. It sucks so much I'm contemplating using it to draw on paper instead of on my eye. I had another eyeliner (I think the eyeliner *pen*) from Wet and Wild that was good and thought I was buying the same product. Then I opened it.... And there was a rough marker tip instead! No matter how hard I press it hardly any product comes out... It hurt the sensitive skin around my eyes. Save your money and don't buy.