Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.4

on 1/23/2016 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been in search of a good eyeliner for a while now....I HAVE FOUND IT!
I will say that I like this better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner.....I don't know why this is getting bad reviews....I LOVE IT!

on 11/3/2011 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Whoa! I'm shocked at some of the negative and so-so reviews.
I love this so much that I put a halo around it---with rays of light no less!! For my dark eyes, this is very pigmented. The felt tip is fabulous. I was able to make perfect cat-eyes this morning so that alone is enough to make me love this. Stays put for me. You can make your line as thin or as thick as you want.
Price is so right that I think I'll head to the store and pick up a couple more!

on 11/8/2010 11:37:00 PM

I loved this product I got so many compliments on it and I would buy it again. It was also very cheap, I bought it at Walmart. People say it drys out quickly, but I think you just have to make sure you have the cap on securely.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

on 6/19/2015 1:29:00 PM

USD $3.99. I seem to have gotten really lucky with this one as I have not had any problems with this eyeliner. But I haven't used this on top of eyeshadows as I don't wear much color on my eyes now. The color was intense black, and I loved that the felt tip was very pointed and firm. I've used Lancome Artliner for years, and my pet peeves with Artliner is that the tip is a little too fliexible and broad, so it's hard to get a thin line. With this pen, however, I could really control the thickness of the liner and get a nice cat's eye finish at the end. Even midway through a farily humid day, I didn't see any fading or raccoon eyes. Overall, awesome buy, IMO.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this liner. It's not the darkest on the first swipe (but i'm so bad at eyeliner that i need to draw over my line multiple times, anyway) but it definitely makes a clear line and dries fast. My eyelids are a bit oily so halfway through the day there'll be a little buildup on the outer corners of my eyes, but if i wipe that away the line if still almost perfect.
The cap kind of sucks, though. It doesn't click shut or seem very tight so I'm worried that it will dry out before I'm done using it.

This is the first liquid eyeliner I've owned and I really like it.

on 12/7/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second marker type of eyeliner and I think that it beats the Elf marker by 100%! I find that it glides on very nicely and the color payoff is great! The only reason I gave this a 4 is because sometimes it seems like there is no color coming out so I need to shake the pen to get the liquid to come back out. I bought this at walmart in canada and it's 6.99$ which I find is crazy expensive for WNW products. I will be repurchasing because I really do like this eyeliner. I find it's much better than gel or cream liners.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I actually really love this. Its super easy to use and stays put!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is not super pigmented and I did notice it dried out (not completely, but it was noticeable) pretty quickly. That said, I actually like the fact that it doesn't make a crazy dark or thick line. I use a different liquid liner when I want that blackest black dramatic line, but this product works great for me when I want a more natural look. I use it to tightline my upper lash line and it adds some subtle definition and depth to my monolidded eyes. So even though this isn't a world class top quality product, it works great for me and is a great buy for the price.

on 9/7/2010 9:22:00 PM

At first I was very disappointed and about to throw it in the garbage - it didn't apply well to my top lids.

Then I tried it under my bottom lashes, and it worked! It's a bit dry for a liquid liner, but that gave me great control and I was very happy with the effect.

A great eye tool for a great price - Wet n' Wild seems to have stepped up their game (maybe too many glittery products, but that's probably just me) : )