Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2015 4:06:00 PM

Not blackest black but crappiest crap is the name this thing was dry when I purchased it don't waste your money. Wnw has it down pat with their lipsticks but their eye make up sucks balls I guess ill give in and pay sephora prices and get one that actually draws not scrapes across my eyelids...

on 9/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

The first time I've ever bought a liner like this just to try something new (I'm very make up illiterate) and went to go use it and it seemed dried up and no liquid. I've tried gravity (tip down) and still nothing. Bad first impression. The price is perfect but not if it doesn't "work"...won't buy it again. I'll spend the money to get a decent liquid liner. Pretty bummed....

This is one product I must say I truly dislike. Typically Wet N Wild products are pretty good considering how inexpensive they are. But with this liner you truly get what you paid for. It's felt tip just like a marker hence the name Defining Marker. Where Wet N Wild fell short was in the product itself. This is by no means a black liner. It is very gray and dry. The marker skids a lot. I where eyeshadow so building the color is impossible. Besides who wants to go over their liner more than once anyway? Touch ups yes but not shading. That tends to make the skin irritated and tender not to mention to much rubbing in the eye area. NO THANK YOU!

I bought the one in black and in dark brown because they had a BOGOFREE on Wet n Wild a while ago. Absolutely trashy.

The felt tips on this eyeliner pen is so hard it practically scratches your eyelid. It's like getting one of your kitty's claws and scratching it across your eyes. The black one is not even black. The brown is blah. Application is not even. Smudges and have terrible staying power for lack there of.

Do not buy this one. I will probably give the Jordana Fabuliner a try when it goes on sale, but not this one by Wet n Wild.

on 8/29/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This felt tip eyeliner marker is just ok. It's cheap, easy to use, for a on smooth and doesn't run or fade. It's not the darkest, most intense black liner. It's just ok.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this liner. It is jet black...easy to apply & cheap!!!! I love the application of the marker. I was using the liner by NYX & Jordana, which is exactly the same as this one. I believe Jordana is the cheapest at $1.99. Wet n Wild has improved their products recently. They are making trendy products to compete with the other drug store brands. I would definitely recommend this liner. I agree with previous reviews regarding storing this product. It should be stored upright, with the cap to the bottom. I haven't had any problems so far with this liner drying out. It's an even better deal if you are able to purchase it on sale at one of the drugstores which is what I did...BOGO 50% off.

on 1/20/2010 3:45:00 PM

Boohoo. I love this eyeliner marker but it doesn't last long at all. I got literally only about 4 uses out of it and I honestly do not cake my eyeliner on: I do only a very fine line on upper and lower lid. The marker works great - very fine pointed tip, nice smooth ink (not waterproof btw) but the marker just dries up quickly. Obviously not a lot of ink inside this marker, but what can you expect for such a great price i guess.

on 11/4/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I'm surprised how well this works. I didn't expect much for 2 bucks. I reach for this often, over my more expensive liners. It's really quick and easy to use. It still hasn't dried out yet. This is a very good value for the money. I have the NYX version of this and this is way better, that one dried out after just a few uses.

on 5/24/2009 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this for $1.99 at Kmart and I must say that this is a nice alternative to those who aren't comfortable with traditional liquid liners. It's just like a marker, offering the precision of using a fine-tipped felt pen or marker, though it has a slightly more flimsy tip. I was looking at the L'oreal version of this for a while, but didn't want to spend $7+ on something I wasn't sure about. So glad I found this instead! it has definitely satisfied my curiosity. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is, as the reviewer mentioned below, it isn't as rich as liquid liners and it tends to fade a little during the day. I'm completely comfortable with liquid liners anyway, but this will be nice on my lazier days. =)