wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This marker sucks. It sucks so much I'm contemplating using it to draw on paper instead of on my eye. I had another eyeliner (I think the eyeliner *pen*) from Wet and Wild that was good and thought I was buying the same product. Then I opened it.... And there was a rough marker tip instead! No matter how hard I press it hardly any product comes out... It hurt the sensitive skin around my eyes. Save your money and don't buy.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great find! The colour on this liner is really black! The application is great too, especially if your just starting out. It lasts all day without any touch-ups and is easily removed with water. The only con I have to say about this is that the tip of the brush wears out easily and most of the product is on the sides. But for the price 2 - 5 dollars you can't go wrong.