Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

2.0

on 2/15/2016 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I’ll start out by saying I’m very new to eyeliner. I purchased this hoping that it would help me practice and prefect a winged liner type of look without breaking the bank. What I’ve experienced so far actually made me hate even trying. It took the fun out of playing with eye makeup.

There’s always the possibility that I got a bad product and maybe one day I’ll come back and revisit this review because I’ll forgot that I dislike this product and I’ll accidentally buy it again. I hope that doesn’t happen.

When I first started using this the liner fluid flowed slowly but created a nice sharp line. I used it once while practicing and the real issue was my skill. Sure it was on my eye but I still looked like a Picasso panda. The more I used this (probably two more times) I got slightly better while this product got drastically worse. The ‘brush’ was always too dry and near the end of my time with this crumby liner I had to turn it sideways on my eye to get any results- results that were very bad. I would have had better luck using a nice new fine point washable marker…but this product ends up performing like a sad, old up, used, and depleted fine point washable marker.

Also the pressure I needed to get this product to transfer to my eye after that first initial use was almost dangerous. I’d rather keep my eyeball, thanks.

on 8/13/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The main reason I bought this was because of the price and because the store was out of my maybelline master precise eyeliner, the tip is hard and it goes on really dark which I liked, it lasts a decent amount of time and does not fade or smudge at all, when I went to remove it it flakes off which is weird. I defiantly prefer master precise but I'll buy it again if my first choice isn't in stock

This is the worst eyeliner i have ever purchased in my life. I am always experimenting with different types of felt-tip eyeliner pens and when I came across this one and decided to try it out. That was the worst makeup decision i have ever made. My eyes water every morning after applying makeup, but it never comes off. 30 minutes after putting on this eyeliner, it started coming off and literally burning the crease between my waterline and lid. It was so bad that all of it came off and took half of my eye shadow with it. And the worst part is that I was stuck in public looking like a clown the whole day. WORST EYELINER EVER DO NOT BUY YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:((((((((

on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Wet n Wild
"Mega Eyes"
Defining Marker(869)

The tip looks like soft felt but it is hard and scratchy.
I tried using this a few times, thinking maybe the liquid needs to reach the tip, with no luck.
Wetting the tip and testing it on my hand, I was able to get some dark grey lines. Trying to apply it below my lower lash-line hurt my skin and ended up looking like a medium-grey blur.
At first I thought there was some secret technique I was not getting, but after reading the other reviews I came to the conclusion that this is an awful product. After a few frustrating attempts I ended up throwing it in the trash.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This marker sucks. It sucks so much I'm contemplating using it to draw on paper instead of on my eye. I had another eyeliner (I think the eyeliner *pen*) from Wet and Wild that was good and thought I was buying the same product. Then I opened it.... And there was a rough marker tip instead! No matter how hard I press it hardly any product comes out... It hurt the sensitive skin around my eyes. Save your money and don't buy.

Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Don't waste your money.

on 9/30/2012 7:55:00 PM

I do not recommend wet n wild eyeliners AT ALL. I think that one of the best eye liners out there ( that I have tried) is the nyx glide on pencils

on 8/23/2012 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eff. This. Product. A few months ago, I purchased the E.L.F eyeliner pen, a similar product, and loved it (seriously, it works so much better and is cheaper), but I stupidly left the cap off one night and it dried out. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try in black and brown. The black actually works ok, but the brown looks AWFUL. It looks smeared on and I think it's an unflattering shade of brown. That might just be for my coloring and taste, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.

on 6/28/2012 11:01:00 AM

Update: I agree this pen sucks, it worked great for the first two weeks now it just plain sucks, the felt tip absorbs alot of shadows so it hard to get the blackest black it actually fades. The liquid doesn't even get to the point anymore. ON TO THE NEXT LIQUID EYELINER

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely terrible product, it's streaky not very opaque and smudges. :(