wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

Mega Eyes Defining Marker - Blackest Black

1.6

Price: $

Price: $

Okay, so yes, this does not last in color for long, which kinda stinks, but personally I like the muted black/gray it ends up as. It works good for a relaxed, almost no makeup day. I like the felt tip, and its easy to control. It has never smudged for me or anything either. Yes, it fades, and yes, you can't wear it with eye shadow really, but it is great for a simple make-up day. I like it

on 1/3/2015 6:20:00 PM

This is kind of a joke of a product. First few times you use it, great color, lasting power, precise application. But that really is all you get out of it, a few times. When applied over eyeshadow the marker quickly stops applying and dries out.

on 9/6/2014 1:18:00 AM

This is a rubbish product. Pigmentation is terrible and hard to draw a smooth line. PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT. Terrible and hard to use at all

Absolutely horrible. Since I've never used a felt-tip liner before, I figured I'd buy this to practice with. I've used their Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner (the one with the brush), which worked pretty well, so I figured this would too. I also thought that if it didn't work, no big deal, since it was an inexpensive product. My local CVS doesn't seem to carry the Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner, so I thought that this product would be a decent alternative. However, I quickly changed my mind after using this.

I did a few test strokes on my hand, which seemed fine. When I applied it to my upper lash line, it hurt terribly. It felt like my eyelids were being scratched, and the pen was pulling on my eyelid. I had absolutely no control over the pen, so it was skidding everywhere across my eye. It at first made a really thin line -- to the point that it was ridiculously thin. When I tried to make the line thicker, it was difficult and wouldn't cooperate, and eventually ended up smudging.

As for the color, it wasn't gray, like other people have been describing it, but it's rather a muted black. Certainly not "Blackest Black".

I will definitely be returning this, which is a big deal for me. I've NEVER returned a cosmetics purchase before, since I've always found some way to deal with the product in question. However, this one is going back right away. Thank goodness I kept the receipt, and that CVS allows returns on used cosmetics.

I HATE THIS PRODUCT!! I wanted to purchase an inexpensive liquid eyeliner after running out of my MAC liner and was totally unimpressed. The "black" color was so unpigmented it look like a very very light grey color. I put on 10 coats and still had no noticable amount of color. The consistency isn't even the slightest bit creamy it feels like you're trying to put water on your eyes. I don't know how anyone could possibly like this. This stuff is not even worth the low price it's sold for...the only place it should be applied is in the TRASH.