Sephora Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #55

Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Air Brush #55

4.4

on 9/7/2015 12:19:00 PM

I have the Pro Airbrush #55 Sephora exclusive. At first I was sceptical getting a brush to apply my foundation because I tried applying my foundation with other brushes and they were too abrasive for my face. However, I decided give the #55 brush a try after being recommended by Sephora employee. The bristles are so soft which feels like feathers on my face. I use this brush for liquid foundation and the application is easy and effortless. My foundation looks flawless and the best part is that I don't see any bristles on my face left behind. Overall, I give this product four lippies because I still love my good old Beauty Blender. However, I will be buying this product again if I lose this brush or to jusy keep a second one handy. I already recommended it to my mom and I will be buying her one as well!

on 4/11/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have the limited edition pro 55 brush from 2014 wild collection. This is my first sephora brush purchase. I must say I am impressed and love this brush. Have had for 5 months and has not shed and has maintained shape so far.

To Read all 154 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/7/2014 11:46:00 PM

This product is a very interesting product that just happened to be my first makeup brush ever. It has very soft bristles and has never shed on me. when I first got it I used it for foundation. My foundation caked a little while using that brush. but I wasn't as knowledged as I am now and it may of been my foundation. I feel like you could get a same quality brush for less. But great brush!

Didn't work for me. I felt like this brush wasn't stiff enough to buff in liquid foundation. It sort of smeared it around. I much prefer a dense kabuki style brush.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was looking for the perfect brush to use with my bareminerals. I wanted something that was super soft and was easy to use. I've been eyeing this brush back when I used to wear liquid foundation. Now that I wear mineral foundation I wasn't sure how this was going to work... but I love it!! It does all the work for you and applies the makeup flawlessly. I am completely in love. Very good quality brush. Two negatives I could possibly say is that I feel like I use slightly more product with this brush and the handle is quite long.. but if you're looking for an alternative to all the horribly scratchy bareminerals brushes you will be obsessed with this!

on 4/9/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The first time I felt this brush, an SA was using it to apply liquid foundation on my face. I had to stop her and ask what it was because it was SO SOFT. I didn't walk out with foundation but I did buy the brush. I have the one with the black lacquered handle. I mainly use this to apply liquid or cream foundations. Application is quick and smooth. The finish is not streaky. I started using this for powders too and have loved that also! If I can only have one face brush besides blush, this will be it. it comes with a plastic cover too that protects the bristles from splaying out too widely. This is my first sephora brush purchase. Though it seemed a bit pricey, I do not regret buying it. I am impressed and will be looking to get their 56 next!

Ps. This brush cleans and dries easily. I just use some shampoo & conditioner and lay it flat. It's dry the next day.

on 11/23/2013 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only brush that does not make my face sting and turn red when applying MMU with it. Über-soft. Synthetic hair is easier to clean than natural and it dries quickly.

on 10/27/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is hands down, the best brush for liquid or cream foundations. It gives a flawless finish that can be built up to full coverage if used properly. I'm not sure why so many negative reviews, but perhaps they don't know how to use it!

on 10/9/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This brush is great if you want a super light finish and already have great looking skin. It also works well with powders as well. Doesn't shed and is a good quality brush. I'd save your money and get the Sephora #56 brush because it is an all around better brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush!! I use it for foundation and powder. It gets the job done and I have no complaints. I will repurchase.

Popular Makeup Brushes