Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've stopped doing my angled up cat eye in favor of just a crisp line that extends out maybe a millimeter or two past my lashline. I use my Revlon Colorstay black-brown liquid felt tip to create the base line since that one is easy-peasy to use (same with the Almay liquid in black) and then go over the line either with my MAC B&G or Blacktrack. I layer b/c I am indecisive and like a brown for a base and if I want I can take it up to a black. For work, nothing beats my Almay in the a.m. for ease and speed of application, plus to take with me w/o worrying about brushes, but I will go over the line to ensure it stays on during my +12 hr rounds. This brush is the closest I've come to resembling the beloved felt tips of aforementioned liquid e/l. Lovely, soft texture, no splaying, crisp line that is easier to make that all the other brushes I've used. I do this at 5 am so anything that helps is wonderful. Very thin precise line and the brush doesn't shift, move or create bald patches.

on 3/20/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I am disabled, with the use of only one hand, but I neurotically persist in wearing gel eyeliner. Since I must use my right hand to line my left eye, I need all the help I can get from my brush!

This one works the best of any brush I've tried so far, including both tapered and angle brushes.

The #23 affords good control, allowing you to make that much-desired thin line right along and into the lashline.

Mine hasn't splayed, even after several washings.

on 3/20/2010 5:55:00 PM

If you use gel or liquid eyeliner this brush is a must ! First time I have ever been able to apply a good fine line ! Well worth the purchase!

Amazing how the angle of the brush makes it so much easier !

Popular Makeup Brushes