Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Filtered by hair type : Other
Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

on 9/9/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank you to the Sephora MUA who recomended this brush for easier application of winged eyeliner look. I had so many problems before but this brush (and a youtube video recomending the use of clear tape or paper on the side of your eyes for a cleaner line) really worked!

on 1/30/2011 4:31:00 PM

The price may ward off a lot of people, it certainly did me at first. $20!
BUT
It is one of my best investments because I use it every day coupled with MACs Blacktrack fluid line. Makes application so quick and simple, with the brush it takes me less than a minute to line both eyes. Perfect for those of us who dont have a lot of time in the morning to get ready.
If you like gel liners this is a MUST HAVE.
The brush quality is amazing, mine is still going strong after one years worth of daily use. The tip is still very pointed.
All in all, I love this brush, totally worth the expense.
=)

I'm new to gel liner, and this brush makes it all possible. If line is uneven because I've picked up different amounts of product for each eye, I smooth out with short Bobbi Brown EL brush I got for $3 on ebay. But this brush gets it on my eye, in the right place, so beautifully and effortlessly. Another happy customer!

on 5/22/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Just as good as the Smashbox angled brush. It applies a consistant line of cream eyeliner, and is easy to control. The packaging isn't great, it was near impossible to get the plastic protector off the bristles, and the price tag bar code sticker left sticky residue all over the handle. Those aren't deal breakers. This brush is great.

on 1/11/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One of the easiest and all around best eyeliner brushes I have ever used to get a natural looking line with minimal effort. Bought this to use with Stila Smudgepots. Much quicker and more precise than my flatliner brush and I am able to get a much thinner and more natural line for daytime than with a regular angled brush. I don't know how long these have been around but I wish I had one a long time ago.

Popular Makeup Brushes