Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was lucky and bought this while it was on sale at Sephora. I don't know how I put on eyeliner without this brush! I typically would use my angled eyeliner brush and was finally convinced I should try a bent eyeliner brush. Now I think, why didn't I get this sooner? Makes it so easy to line eyes and even get between lashes. I would always have difficulty doing the perfect cat eye with an angled eyeliner brush, now this makes it so much easier.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've stopped doing my angled up cat eye in favor of just a crisp line that extends out maybe a millimeter or two past my lashline. I use my Revlon Colorstay black-brown liquid felt tip to create the base line since that one is easy-peasy to use (same with the Almay liquid in black) and then go over the line either with my MAC B&G or Blacktrack. I layer b/c I am indecisive and like a brown for a base and if I want I can take it up to a black. For work, nothing beats my Almay in the a.m. for ease and speed of application, plus to take with me w/o worrying about brushes, but I will go over the line to ensure it stays on during my +12 hr rounds. This brush is the closest I've come to resembling the beloved felt tips of aforementioned liquid e/l. Lovely, soft texture, no splaying, crisp line that is easier to make that all the other brushes I've used. I do this at 5 am so anything that helps is wonderful. Very thin precise line and the brush doesn't shift, move or create bald patches.

Popular Makeup Brushes