Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

on 9/9/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thank you to the Sephora MUA who recomended this brush for easier application of winged eyeliner look. I had so many problems before but this brush (and a youtube video recomending the use of clear tape or paper on the side of your eyes for a cleaner line) really worked!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

APPLICATION: With the precise tapered shape of the bristles, and the bent ferrule, this brush offers amazing ease of use and precision. I own MAC's 266 (small angled eyeliner brush) and 209 (precise pointed eyeliner brush) and have had reasonable success with both, but buying this brush on a whim at Sephora changed everything. The key to this brush's success is the bent ferrule. It allows you to hold the brush comfortably while applying, steadying your hand on your cheek/jaw if you need, to get an extremely smooth eyeliner application. It's GREAT for fluidline or other gel liners, and for creating a winged liner look.

PRICE: $15 at your local Sephora or Sephora.com

BUY AGAIN?: I would definitely buy this again. It's cheaper than the MAC ones I've tried ($17.50 for the 209, $19.50 for the 266) and serves its purpose very well. For a cheaper version, I have heard Sonia Kashuk's Bent Eyeliner brush ($5.99 at Target) is amazing as well, though I haven't been able to find it at any Target around here!

on 3/20/2010 5:55:00 PM

If you use gel or liquid eyeliner this brush is a must ! First time I have ever been able to apply a good fine line ! Well worth the purchase!

Amazing how the angle of the brush makes it so much easier !

This bent eyeliner brush is the best! So easy to control and to wing out your liner. I love this. It's pretty precise and can line right above your lashline for a really thin line.

This is my new favourite eyeliner brush.
I previously used the Mac 266 and the 209, but this is definitely my new favourite and go-to liner brush.

It is a little pricey, but i used my 20% off VIB code to give it a try, and it is awesome. If i ever had to replace it, i would for full price, in a heart beat.

Popular Makeup Brushes