Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

4.9

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I also purchased a few of these on sale a while back and they are still holding strong. Only minor complaint is that there seem to be a few too many bristles, so sometimes my line comes out a bit too thick. A lighter hand on application takes care of the problem.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was lucky and bought this while it was on sale at Sephora. I don't know how I put on eyeliner without this brush! I typically would use my angled eyeliner brush and was finally convinced I should try a bent eyeliner brush. Now I think, why didn't I get this sooner? Makes it so easy to line eyes and even get between lashes. I would always have difficulty doing the perfect cat eye with an angled eyeliner brush, now this makes it so much easier.

on 3/17/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed a more precise type of eyeliner brush for my favorite gel eyeliner (MAC's dipdown) and though this was a bit expensive, it was an amazing investment. This brush is perfect. It does exactly what it is supposed to do without getting in the way and fast! I will never go without this type brush again!

on 11/21/2010 10:45:00 PM

Was kind of miffed at how pricey this tiny little brush was but realized it was sooo worth the money when I used it with my Buxom lashliner. It holds just the right amount of product and distributes evenly. Best of all, it's thin enough to define just what you want, but juuust sightly "weighty" enough to not make a shaky hand's work that noticeable. It works way better than the bent one from Coastal Scents and it's a step above the one featured by Buxom. Will prob use this one until I absolutely can't anymore, prob will wait for the next F&F to re-purchase.

I love this brush. Eyeliner brushes usually freak me out. I'm always so scared of stabbing my eye with it. But not this brush. It's perfect! Applying eyeliner couldn't be easier with this brush!

This bent eyeliner brush is the best! So easy to control and to wing out your liner. I love this. It's pretty precise and can line right above your lashline for a really thin line.

This is my new favourite eyeliner brush.
I previously used the Mac 266 and the 209, but this is definitely my new favourite and go-to liner brush.

It is a little pricey, but i used my 20% off VIB code to give it a try, and it is awesome. If i ever had to replace it, i would for full price, in a heart beat.

on 3/18/2009 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

**PICS INCLUDED**

I originally bought this brush before I was into gel liners, as a way to apply my MAC Liquidlasts with a little more precision and to keep them from getting all over my lashes (those of you who have experience with this product, know what a PITA it can be when it comes to removal). It was long, LONG before Sonia Kashuk released a similar version. Anyway, I am INCREDIBLY happy with the results I get with this brush so I never felt the need to change. It's hard to describe in words what technique I use but here are a couple pointers:

- When applying the liner, the brush is to be pointed toward the inner corner of the eye you are working on, using the side and pointed tip of the brush to apply in tiny strokes and NOT one continuous motion (can not stress that last part enough). Doing that will almost guarantee mistakes - I learned the hard way through tons of trial and error. You want to do the liner in small sections, to check your work as you go along and to figure out any spots that need fixing.

- I always start the liner from the inner 1/3 of the eye. I start it off VERY thin and gradually increase the width as I get to the wing. This allows for the liner to look like it is part of the upper lash line, so it naturally blends with it instead of looking like an entity all it's own sitting on top of your lashes. LOL

- I apply with my eyes open. I realize not everyone can do this, but if you can get used to it, it makes for a much easier application because you can actually see what it looks like as you go along.

Using these tips and figuring out some of your own through trial and error, you'll be on your way to applying your liner like a pro. If there was only one liner brush I could recommend to people, it would be this one. It does everything the flat or angled ones do and MORE.

Now the pictures I've included are to illustrate different variations of the winged look, achieved with this brush. Depending on my mood sometimes I'll go thicker toward the wing, make the wing longer, etc.

continued >>