Sephora Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

Filtered by age: 19-24
Sephora  Professionnel Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

on 1/30/2011 4:31:00 PM

The price may ward off a lot of people, it certainly did me at first. $20!
BUT
It is one of my best investments because I use it every day coupled with MACs Blacktrack fluid line. Makes application so quick and simple, with the brush it takes me less than a minute to line both eyes. Perfect for those of us who dont have a lot of time in the morning to get ready.
If you like gel liners this is a MUST HAVE.
The brush quality is amazing, mine is still going strong after one years worth of daily use. The tip is still very pointed.
All in all, I love this brush, totally worth the expense.
=)

on 10/31/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This right here is simply the best for gel liner application. A bit pricey (20 cad at sephora) but sooo worth the money. I'm new to gel liner but this makes my mac blacktrack a breeze to put on. Go buy it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

APPLICATION: With the precise tapered shape of the bristles, and the bent ferrule, this brush offers amazing ease of use and precision. I own MAC's 266 (small angled eyeliner brush) and 209 (precise pointed eyeliner brush) and have had reasonable success with both, but buying this brush on a whim at Sephora changed everything. The key to this brush's success is the bent ferrule. It allows you to hold the brush comfortably while applying, steadying your hand on your cheek/jaw if you need, to get an extremely smooth eyeliner application. It's GREAT for fluidline or other gel liners, and for creating a winged liner look.

PRICE: $15 at your local Sephora or Sephora.com

BUY AGAIN?: I would definitely buy this again. It's cheaper than the MAC ones I've tried ($17.50 for the 209, $19.50 for the 266) and serves its purpose very well. For a cheaper version, I have heard Sonia Kashuk's Bent Eyeliner brush ($5.99 at Target) is amazing as well, though I haven't been able to find it at any Target around here!

Popular Makeup Brushes