Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

4.3

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycern, acrylates copolymer, cocamide mea, fragrance/fragancia, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), molasses, maltodextrin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ppg-9, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroso thazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, blue 1, iron oxides, mca, red 33, titanium dioxide, yellow 6

on 2/19/2016 5:50:00 PM

This is a nice, lightly exfoliating body wash. It smells pretty good too. It's not as exfoliating as a sugar scrub but is a bit more exfoliating than some other "exfoliating" body washes. The smell lingers a bit on your skin but nothing crazy. This was a gift but I'd prob repurchase in the future:)

on 1/13/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I'm giving this 3 lippies because it doesn't really do what it claims it's supposed to do and that's even the skin tone. It's hard to find body washes that help even out skin tone and I was hoping this would come to my rescue. After a month of using this everyday I haven't seen a difference in overall skin tone on my body.

It's not horrible though if you're looking for a basic shower gel. It does moisturize effectively and the exfoliating beads have helped the keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) on my legs that have never seemed to go away. The scent is very nice and in my experience it does stick with you after awhile. At only a little over $4 a bottle it's more than worth the price.

To Read all 104 Reviews, Login or Join

AWFUL!I used this on a loofah in the shower and the tiniest bit got in my eye.
It hurt worse than anything I've ever experienced in my life. Three days later, eye irritation. I'm assuming it's because this soap is stripping and too full of fragrance. It smells like expired playdoh.
I'm tossing it, and I'll never buy Caress again. I'll go without showering before I use this brand!I recommend Raw Sugar Living in grapefruit from target.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Scent is nice not too sweet.
Soft burnt sugar with a slight cocoa butterish scent. It has a slight scent of something else in there can't put my finger on it but its not a plain sugar/vanilla type scent.
Sort of a sexy scent.
It does not have a lasting power on the skin and I cannot detect any of once I am dry and dressed.
Has small granules to exfoliate the skin.
I personally did not notice much exfoliation or skin softening compared to a regular body wash.
Bottle did not last as long as others I have tried but I ended up swapping it out for another because I was just tired of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this! It smells very good. Light, daily exfoliation. Very vanilla-y if you are into that. Good price. Not overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Smells good, but it's a little too warm for me. I'm just not into warm vanilla scents.

on 11/10/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this body wash! The scent is so amazing and very sexy. It's a really good at exfoliating. I have dry sensitive skin so I can't use this everyday but every once in awhile is okay for me. The scent stays on your skin after you get out of the shower. I wish they had this in the bar version because I did recently switched from body wash to bars but I will keep on purchasing this product.

on 10/20/2014 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this body wash, It just smells so damn good.

Someone recommended Jewel by Mark/Avon perfume as a complimentary scent to this body wash. Jewel does have a soft, caramel vanilla scent going for it somewhat similar to "Evenly Gorgeous", you may find you like Jewel if you like this body wash's scent although they're not an exact fragrance match.

I DO wish caress would consider doing a trial run of complimentary body sprays for their body washes! I can't speak for all of the line as this one is my favorite, but the scent does rock and if I could find an exact perfume match I would absolutely want to have it.

Other than that, don't get exfoliating washes on your lady(or man) bits. It might be uncomfortable. I noticed someone with sensitive skin heeding great warning. I have sensitive skin, haven't had any issue with this body wash, and been using the product for a few years for what it's worth.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This exfoliating body wash is absolutely amazing. Its scent of burnt brown sugar and karite butter leaves such a pleasant scent. I think it's a very gentle scrub but lathers really well. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

on 7/15/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to love this but if you have sensitive skin please don't use this. The first time I used it I was very itchy. I thought maybe it was Mosquitos or something but nope tried it a few more times and realized it was the culprit so I ended up returning it...FYI to the women that don't know I'm letting you know please keep receipts and check return policies you will save yourself so much money on failed products for us product junkies lol