mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this product is a great concealer. it is a hook up so its like in a travel size. it comes in a pencil that is sharpenable, however I had horrible luck sharpening this, and it was just terrible for me to use, which is sad cuz the formula is incredible!!

Overall, I do like this concealer. I think it does a good job of covering up redness and pimples. I personally don't use this under my eyes, because I feel it's a little bit too 'thick' for that area, but it works great everywhere else. Also, even though it looks small, it lasts quite a while-much longer than I would have expected. And since it can be sharpened it's also very sanitary, which I like. For the price, this is a great concealer and I would definitely buy again!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I really, really like it. Since I wasn't a fan of the Invisible Touch I was very wary about this but it's wonderful. I'm very light and have a hard time finding a match but it blends into my skin perfectly. I must say I do wish it was just a touch thicker because it can disappear on my oily skin if I'm not careful to set it well but overall it works wonderful. I've even used it as an eye primer and it worked really nicely for that too!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I get bad under-eye circles so I thought I'd give a try to a concealer you can take with you rather than using my pot and brush. I got this in light medium and it was perfect, great coverage and matched great. It was creamy but covered well and didn't fade away during the day. I will buy this again, it's cheap compared to other stick concealers and works beautifully