mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This concealer blends well and lasts awhile (On the face and the concealer stick itself) but I wouldn't use this concealer for under eye circles. It creases badly under the eyes. I gave this three lippies because I do like this idea of the 'hook up' concept: small convenient make-up items that don't take up too much space and still being affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't use this on undereye circles. But for discoloration, reddness around the nose, and pimples, this is great for touching up throughout the day! Opt for something that is creamier, has better coverage, is more blendable, and has ligh reflection properties for dark shadows instead. Take it from the raccoon herself, who has tried every concealer on the planet :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I really, really like it. Since I wasn't a fan of the Invisible Touch I was very wary about this but it's wonderful. I'm very light and have a hard time finding a match but it blends into my skin perfectly. I must say I do wish it was just a touch thicker because it can disappear on my oily skin if I'm not careful to set it well but overall it works wonderful. I've even used it as an eye primer and it worked really nicely for that too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is good quality it goes on smoothly and creamy it gives such great coverage to undereyes or blemishes, it stays on all day and it matches your skin tone perfect.