mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

For those who have commented that this product lasts a long time, I can attest to that. I've been using mine for two or more years now and it's had a fine shelf life and works.

I don't love this concealer, as I perfer potted concealer products, but, this does the job for LIGHT concealing and touch up jobs.

I admit that if I had more concealing to do - to cover blemishes and blotches, this product wouldn't be ideal, as it doesn't provdie heavy coverage and doesn't have the longevity that a heavier, cream based concealer, would.

I wouldn't purchase this again, but, I'm still using it. It works for the light jobs and I think that this product, ideally, would work for those who only need a minimal coverage concealer.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I too have tried many concealers and foundations used as concealer and this was the best. I tried wet n wild powder which very easily smudged and needed to be redone in a matter of hours, and color matte mouse which also smudged and didn't come in any shade that matched my skin tone. I love these concealer sticks because they come in just the right shade for my skin tone and cover my under-eye circles flawlessly!

This is a fine, serviceable, basic concealer. The thing about mark products is that they really really tap my 'OMG!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!' needs. Concept and gimmicks are what grab me - sometimes - and at this price point, I let my product whoring have free reign. The best thing about this concealer is that it's a hook up - I've matched mine with one of mark's highlighters. Thus it's convenient to toss in my bag and touch up with in the afternoons. The consistency is fine - soft, blendable, or sharpenable to a precise point.

Overall, I do like this concealer. I think it does a good job of covering up redness and pimples. I personally don't use this under my eyes, because I feel it's a little bit too 'thick' for that area, but it works great everywhere else. Also, even though it looks small, it lasts quite a while-much longer than I would have expected. And since it can be sharpened it's also very sanitary, which I like. For the price, this is a great concealer and I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't use this on undereye circles. But for discoloration, reddness around the nose, and pimples, this is great for touching up throughout the day! Opt for something that is creamier, has better coverage, is more blendable, and has ligh reflection properties for dark shadows instead. Take it from the raccoon herself, who has tried every concealer on the planet :)

I have a sensitive skin and I broke out as it clogged my pores. I will never repurchase. I bought this based on the reviews here on MUA. Too bad for me that I didn't return the product right away, so it's just sitting in my make-up stash.

I purchased in both light and medium, and neither of them matched my skin color. I'm oriental and yellow-based products suit me. The closest color is the medium, but if applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles, it's a bit darker than my skin tone, and vice versa with the other color as it's too light for me.

I rate this as a 2. (1 = the coverage is okay from light to medium, and 1 = creamy consistency even though it is in a pencil form). You may add more of the product for more coverage. It is cheaper than any other brands.

I'd prefer a concealer in a tube form as it's more hygienic and easier to dispense with a clean hand than in a pencil form.

If you have found your holy grail under the concealer department, please let me know too. I have been trying out different products and it makes me sad that I'm unsuccessful with my search. T_T

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I really, really like it. Since I wasn't a fan of the Invisible Touch I was very wary about this but it's wonderful. I'm very light and have a hard time finding a match but it blends into my skin perfectly. I must say I do wish it was just a touch thicker because it can disappear on my oily skin if I'm not careful to set it well but overall it works wonderful. I've even used it as an eye primer and it worked really nicely for that too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I have it in the lightest shade and it works great for my extremely pale skintone. It goes on very smooth and creamy. Can also be applied using a concealer brush but I just smooth it on and blend it with my fingertip and it gives a very flawless finish. Great for under eyes!