mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

4.1

I have a sensitive skin and I broke out as it clogged my pores. I will never repurchase. I bought this based on the reviews here on MUA. Too bad for me that I didn't return the product right away, so it's just sitting in my make-up stash.

I purchased in both light and medium, and neither of them matched my skin color. I'm oriental and yellow-based products suit me. The closest color is the medium, but if applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles, it's a bit darker than my skin tone, and vice versa with the other color as it's too light for me.

I rate this as a 2. (1 = the coverage is okay from light to medium, and 1 = creamy consistency even though it is in a pencil form). You may add more of the product for more coverage. It is cheaper than any other brands.

I'd prefer a concealer in a tube form as it's more hygienic and easier to dispense with a clean hand than in a pencil form.

If you have found your holy grail under the concealer department, please let me know too. I have been trying out different products and it makes me sad that I'm unsuccessful with my search. T_T

I am actually returning this product to Mark. I have under eye circles and it didn't even come close to covering them. I also have a few fine lines under my eyes, and this concealer just seemed to make them more noticable. Definately not my favorite concealer. I just recently bought Kat Von D's tattoo concealer in Light and I LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This concealer blends well and lasts awhile (On the face and the concealer stick itself) but I wouldn't use this concealer for under eye circles. It creases badly under the eyes. I gave this three lippies because I do like this idea of the 'hook up' concept: small convenient make-up items that don't take up too much space and still being affordable.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Bought this in the darkest shade it's alright creamy enough and smooths on ok but it didn't cover my dark under circles as well. I bought the hook up highlighter to go with this. If I used it everyday it would probably not last me long but it works well for minor scarring or blemishes. I don't mind it will repurchase.

This is a fine, serviceable, basic concealer. The thing about mark products is that they really really tap my 'OMG!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!' needs. Concept and gimmicks are what grab me - sometimes - and at this price point, I let my product whoring have free reign. The best thing about this concealer is that it's a hook up - I've matched mine with one of mark's highlighters. Thus it's convenient to toss in my bag and touch up with in the afternoons. The consistency is fine - soft, blendable, or sharpenable to a precise point.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't use this on undereye circles. But for discoloration, reddness around the nose, and pimples, this is great for touching up throughout the day! Opt for something that is creamier, has better coverage, is more blendable, and has ligh reflection properties for dark shadows instead. Take it from the raccoon herself, who has tried every concealer on the planet :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

For those who have commented that this product lasts a long time, I can attest to that. I've been using mine for two or more years now and it's had a fine shelf life and works.

I don't love this concealer, as I perfer potted concealer products, but, this does the job for LIGHT concealing and touch up jobs.

I admit that if I had more concealing to do - to cover blemishes and blotches, this product wouldn't be ideal, as it doesn't provdie heavy coverage and doesn't have the longevity that a heavier, cream based concealer, would.

I wouldn't purchase this again, but, I'm still using it. It works for the light jobs and I think that this product, ideally, would work for those who only need a minimal coverage concealer.

Overall, I do like this concealer. I think it does a good job of covering up redness and pimples. I personally don't use this under my eyes, because I feel it's a little bit too 'thick' for that area, but it works great everywhere else. Also, even though it looks small, it lasts quite a while-much longer than I would have expected. And since it can be sharpened it's also very sanitary, which I like. For the price, this is a great concealer and I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad, would like something a bit better though :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I really, really like it. Since I wasn't a fan of the Invisible Touch I was very wary about this but it's wonderful. I'm very light and have a hard time finding a match but it blends into my skin perfectly. I must say I do wish it was just a touch thicker because it can disappear on my oily skin if I'm not careful to set it well but overall it works wonderful. I've even used it as an eye primer and it worked really nicely for that too!