mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I get bad under-eye circles so I thought I'd give a try to a concealer you can take with you rather than using my pot and brush. I got this in light medium and it was perfect, great coverage and matched great. It was creamy but covered well and didn't fade away during the day. I will buy this again, it's cheap compared to other stick concealers and works beautifully

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

i love this product. this concealer has great coverage, is portable, and blends very well. i would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is good quality it goes on smoothly and creamy it gives such great coverage to undereyes or blemishes, it stays on all day and it matches your skin tone perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I have it in the lightest shade and it works great for my extremely pale skintone. It goes on very smooth and creamy. Can also be applied using a concealer brush but I just smooth it on and blend it with my fingertip and it gives a very flawless finish. Great for under eyes!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I really, really like it. Since I wasn't a fan of the Invisible Touch I was very wary about this but it's wonderful. I'm very light and have a hard time finding a match but it blends into my skin perfectly. I must say I do wish it was just a touch thicker because it can disappear on my oily skin if I'm not careful to set it well but overall it works wonderful. I've even used it as an eye primer and it worked really nicely for that too!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this specificallly as a underbrow highlighter in medium/deep. It works perfectly!! Blends well and wears all day. No greasiness. Im not a fan of the hook up concept, but I will definitelly purchase more of these.

I am actually returning this product to Mark. I have under eye circles and it didn't even come close to covering them. I also have a few fine lines under my eyes, and this concealer just seemed to make them more noticable. Definately not my favorite concealer. I just recently bought Kat Von D's tattoo concealer in Light and I LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good Riddance is a creamy concealer pencil. From my experience, this concealer offers great coverage for undereyes and blemishes. Plus, I love the "hook-up" concept! This product can be attached to other mark products for easy travel.

My biggest complaint is that the pencil runs out quickly. The price is cheap, but I have to repurchase a little more often than I'd like. Even so, I will continue to repurchase as this is the best concealer I've used.

I have a sensitive skin and I broke out as it clogged my pores. I will never repurchase. I bought this based on the reviews here on MUA. Too bad for me that I didn't return the product right away, so it's just sitting in my make-up stash.

I purchased in both light and medium, and neither of them matched my skin color. I'm oriental and yellow-based products suit me. The closest color is the medium, but if applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles, it's a bit darker than my skin tone, and vice versa with the other color as it's too light for me.

I rate this as a 2. (1 = the coverage is okay from light to medium, and 1 = creamy consistency even though it is in a pencil form). You may add more of the product for more coverage. It is cheaper than any other brands.

I'd prefer a concealer in a tube form as it's more hygienic and easier to dispense with a clean hand than in a pencil form.

If you have found your holy grail under the concealer department, please let me know too. I have been trying out different products and it makes me sad that I'm unsuccessful with my search. T_T

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad, would like something a bit better though :(