Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

3.2

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Love these! I hate using cream makeup remover to get my makeup off and then using my cleanser- this works great. By the time I'm getting ready for bed i am SOO lazy, and this saves so much time. it gets all my eye makeup off [i use waterproof mascara- it does deliver on that] but i have sensitive eyes and the first time i just wiped them to death and it hurt so bad. but now i've been more gentle and in the mornings i rarely have any mascara crumbs. This cleanses my face, gets all my makeup off easily, and the packaging is totally cute and easy to throw in an overnight bag. The only thing I dislike is the price which is overly expensive for just 25 wipes, but I do think it's worth the time-saving. [this is coming from a major cheapie btw]. i don't use heavy foundations or anything, btw. maybe someone with a lot of makeup would have trouble but powders and concealers come off.

Edit: This is so not worth the price, as I have discovered from buying these over again. Smell yummy, but don't really get my face clean plus I have to buy them monthly? no thanks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried many different makeup wipes, some high end, and others drugstore.

These wipes are by far my favorite. They gently remove all makeup swiftly and easily, while leaving skin hydrated and nourished.

I use these as the first step in my nighttime skincare routine. I thenfollow with an oil cleanser, cream foam cleanser, Clarisonic, toner, essences, aha/bha, ampoule, eye cream and night cream.

I'll go back in with these and use them to remove any additional mascara that may be left over.

They do the trick extremely well. Highly suggest to try!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've tried Clean&Clear Makeup Removing wipes, also the Nivea ones, but these turned out to be the best ones I've tried so far. They aren't as greasy as the other ones I've tried, and they are softer. At the moment I'm not the kind of person that uses only wipes to remove makeup completely but they are a great help to take what's left of it off. I would repurchase them anytime.

I don't use wipes often, but when I do--or when I'm asked--these are what I get. they actually don't sting or irritate my eyes, are soft, and I like the smell. the originals in the blue packaging work well, but I didn't care for the Hydrating version. the packaging travels well, but sometimes I wish it had a plastic snap open door thing. one reviewer mentioned the wipes don't stay moist because of the packaging. I always (with any wipe) store the package upside (open side) down so then the excess liquid soaks down to the top wipe instead of staying at the bottom. but I find if I close mine tightly it only dries out a little (why I think a snap door would work better.).

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE these. I've been using these for a couple of weeks now and just went to Ulta to buy 4 more packages for backup! I've never been picky about makeup remover wipes, I would usually buy Almay because they regularly went on sale at Rite Aid, then I just bought whatever was cheapest (hello Wet n Wild & ELF). Got a sample pack of the original (blue package) and was so impressed that I picked these up to try also - they're perfect since I only use them at night, right before bed. This is the first wipe I've used that is actually SOFT on my face, rather than scratchy. I also really enjoy the scent (both of these and the original). I'm lazy af and often only use these to both remove my face makeup & cleanse my face, which is one of the reasons I love these particular wipes so much. They actually CLEANSE my face. These work well for eye makeup, but I still use eye makeup remover wipes to remove my eye makeup separately, before using these on the rest of my face.

Overall, I'm impressed with the makeup removing & cleansing power of these - definitely better than any other wipe I have tried. I also really like the slight oil left behind after using these because other wipes felt like they dried out my face. These aren't greasy in my opinion, just moisturizing. I usually use these, then brush my teeth to let it soak in/dry a bit, then go in with my serum/moisturizer/etc. I have noticed that my face has been far more soft & smooth since I started using these.

Packaging could be better but I appreciate that they sell a hard container that you can put refills in - I think I'll have to invest in that (though I have never had issues with wipes in the foil packaging dry up on me). The price is also kind of high, but I always stock up during sales & utilize coupons when possible.

on 10/2/2015 10:54:00 PM

I love these! They remove everything from waterproof eyeliner to stubborn mascara without tugging your eyes. They're non irritating to the eyes and have a nice calming effect. I wish they did better on the packaging.its my HG MAKEUP REMOVER

I like these makeup wipes a lot, but I hate the packaging. A plus about this product is that it removes makeup easily. The packaging makes if annoying to use because the wipes have to stay damp to work. The packaging doesn't do a good job of keeping the makeup wipes wet.

on 1/9/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I ran out of my regular cleanser in the middle of a trip, I headed to Duane Reade and bought these to use in conjunction with a travel-size drugstore facewash. The idea was that I would wash my face with the regular cleanser and use these towelettes to get off stubborn eye makeup. While these are probably fine for most face makeup, it's not appropriate for regular mascara and eyeliner, and left the skin around my eyes feeling irritated (not very "night calming"!). I ended up heading to Sephora for a travel size version of my favorite cleanser (Philosophy's Purity Made Simple) as soon as I could. I was a little disappointed because Neutrogena's eye makeup remover is so great, and I used it for years before finding a face wash that could tackle my eye makeup. These don't claim to be eye make up removing, but I feel like that's what I expect when something claims to be makeup removing, because pretty much any other face wash will remove other types of makeup.

on 12/31/2014 5:10:00 PM

These work well, if you use them to remove make-up, but don't pretend they are a "cleanser," because they're not. Make-up removing wipes are not a substitute for your regular cleansing regimen. I actually cleanse my face first with my usual cleanser, and then whatever eye make-up I can see is still lingering, gets wiped away by these. For removing eye make-up, they work great. I used to use cotton pads plus Neutrogena's eye make-up remover (the one in the translucent blue bottle) and then I switched to cotton pads with baby oil. The Neutrogena eye make-up remover stung my eyes, and baby oil is SO much cheaper anyway. But then I was concerned about getting baby oil anywhere on my already oily skin, AND I doubt mineral oil (which is all baby oil is) is any good for lash growth (and I sure could use some lash growth). SO I decided to add these to the regimen, and so far so good. One wipe is moist enough and thick enough to get off all remaining eye make-up, and I don't detect any stinging or residue. I would never personally use a wipe like this to attempt to "clean" my face - that's what I have skincare products for. I also like the fact I could travel with these, whereas travelling with baby oil in any container could prove a huge mess. I think I would re-purchase, but if you are on a tight budget, you may want to stick with cotton & baby oil because these really aren't that cheap.

on 12/29/2014 9:42:00 AM

Until recently, makeup remover wipes were really not a part of my evening routine, but I find that they speed up the process. I would definitely recommend cleansing your face after using these, and possibly even using toner. The fragrance was a tad strong, but surprisingly didn't bother my sensitive skin. I wished they were a little bit wetter, and they didn't remove my eye makeup very well. Other than that, I liked these, and would purchase them again.