Lancome Genifique

Lancome Genifique
GenifiqueGenifique

3.1

WATER, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE

on 10/24/2017 9:51:00 PM

When I apply this my skin texture feels good, so to me it's more like a makeup primer. Once I wash it off, I'm left with my usual skin. It did not improve the texture, lines, nor spots, even after weeks of use.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this serum and have repurchased. It eradicated the chronic texture on my cheeks. Additionally, it improved the radiance of my skin and slightly smoothed my forehead wrinkles. The packaging is fantastic-the glass bottle is quite substantial and elegant and it dispenses the exact amount of product that you need. I wish I could give it 4.5 stars. It doesn't deserve full 5 stars because it hasn't minimized the pigmentation of my two sun spots. When I run out, I plan to try another serum that can better tackle this, but I'm not sure I can be without this! Tip-if you see this as a 100 point perk, nab it! Even if you don't like the serum, the mini bottle is refillable and ideal for travel.

on 7/17/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate is what I tried - got a sample at sephora. Too expensive - but seems to work well.

Still - I won;t be buying the whole bottle. Smells a bit artificial (for all that money you'd think they could leave out the synthetic fragrance.)

on 9/10/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Me and my friend went to an event where they had a limited edition bottle of this serum in an holographic-coloured bottle that followed the "unicorn"-trend, VERY PRETTY I must say.

The product contains a lot of IMPRESSIVE ingredients, and all are on top of the list: 2 different yeast extracts(high in minerals, vitamins), mild vitamin c, hyaluronic acid and some other anti-aging agents that all boost the skins' repairing and texture improvements. It has natural preservatives from berries and green tea(which you can smell from the serum).

You really cannot go wrong with this one, price is high but it is a bigh end brand product.

on 7/17/2017 10:02:00 AM

I love this serum, l also was hesitant because of price but I saw a different within a week, my foundation looked better but better yet my skin did as well. I took the leap and now I only wear Lancôme products. It is expensive, but like any other skin routine you can build on it.

Nothing wrong

on 3/22/2017 7:29:00 PM

As a serum, this stuff sucks... BUT its a great primer! While this did absolutely nothing to improve the texture or clarity of my skin, I feel like this stuff definitley improves the longevity of my foundation! Once I run out I will not be repurchasing. There are plenty of cheaper alternative out there that will do the same thing for me, but for much less.

I was nervous about buying this product due to the price. Of course they tried to get me to buy their whole line of skin care, and I told them I could only afford one item. I asked them to recommend one product since it's all I could afford. So, I tried this serum.

It has been 6 weeks and I really like it. I use it morning and night, then apply my daily/nightly moisturizer over it. I have dry skin, but my fav foundation is matte and it dries me out. Using this serum before my moisturizer and foundation makes a big difference.

I haven't notice my lines looking any better, but my skin tone is much more even. I even go in public sometimes without foundation. Also..I wasn't expecting this..I have a brown sunspot on my face that makes me crazy. Years ago, I spent $500 on this photo facial thing at the dermatologist's office to have it taken care of. They said I would only need one or two treatments. After 3 treatments, it never went away. At all. Well, after 6 weeks of using this serum, that brown spot has noticeably faded. I'm excited to see the results in another month or two. I wouldn't be surprised if it fades away completely.

on 4/24/2017 12:24:00 AM

This serum has changed my skin so much. I have been using this for about 5 months now and just finished my 35ml bottle. I was nervous to spend that much on a serum and was unsure if the hype was real. I was previously using the Estée Lauder ANR which don't get me wrong is an amazing serum but for my skin being oily and for me being in my early 20's it was a bit too rich for me.

This serum is so light weight, it absorbs into your skin right away. It doesn't feel sticky, it feels very light weight, almost like a watery gel consistency. Their isn't really a smell which I think a lot of people would appreciate. It comes in a glass dropper bottle which does help preserve the product but maybe not as well as a sealed pump. Still I find if you use one drop and close it up right after the product stays just fine inside.

when I incorporated this serum into my routine within a few nights I felt my skin looked smoother and just over all brighter. I had a glow that I haven't had before. I'm very fair with golden undertones and slight pigmentation issues on my cheeks and mouth area. Within a month I noticed a substantial reduction in my redness as well as the lighter areas of my face looking like I was literally glowing. I don't think this serum did much to improve the texture of my skin, that wasn't a main concern of mine and I actually found using an AHA exfoliant to do the job with that anyways.

I am so pleased with this product, it has changed my skin so much. I used to feel slightly self conscious going out without any makeup on just because of my awkward redness on my skin, now I can go out during the day and my skin looks so much more even.

The price is high that's for sure but I found if you use it once a day (morning if you want an instant glow, night if you want to fit it into your bedtime routine to repair) you can make a 35ml bottle (about $100) last almost half a year. I'm currently starting my next bottle which is a 50ml and I'm playing around with starting to use it day and night. During the day I find my makeup glides on so much nicer, I use an spf 50 everyday on top. This serum can be used at any age and it can comfortly fit into any routine (always goes on first and other serums can go over top). I will definitely be using this for a long time. :)

on 3/1/2017 2:58:00 AM

I wanted to improve the texture of my skin so I asked someone at the store what was the best product to help with this matter. They took me over to Lancome and recommended Lancome Advanced Genifique. They spoke so highly of it and they had a gift set if you spent over $60.

I didn't want to purchase this product due to how ridiculously expensive it was. However, I figured if it could improve the texture of my skin it would be worth it. I've had this product for a long time and have used it religiously twice a day and there has been no improvement whatsoever to my skin.

Would I purchase this product again. Never. Seen reviews for this esle where saying it's the Holy Grail, don't buy into that. Next time I purchase anything I will look at the active ingredients.