4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I love this nail polish!! Naturally, I love sparkly nail polish, so I had to buy this when I saw it. It really turned out to be an amazing drugstore nail polish. The glitter in here is super fine, as the reviewer below me mentioned. However, if you do about 4 coats of this, it becomes opaque. It looks so beautiful, I can't even describe it! It also can do a killer graduating nail look. As for its staying power, it doesn't stay forever; unfortunately, you can peel it off in water (I'm a swimmer...all my nail looks suffer the same fate). However, it stays on perfectly for about a week. Use a top coat, and it's all good! My only real problem with this nail polish was the fact that it dried up on me. I used it frequently; unfortunately, it dried up one day. Still, with the fact that it only costs $3, I can definitely go out and get myself another one of these:) I recommend this to everyone looking for a fun, sparkly, stand-out nail polish!

About reviewer (324 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

OMG this is soo pretty! I bought Strapless and Beware, the glitter is microfine and is the finest glitter ive ever seen in a cheap nail polish. The cheapness of the polish is limited only to its price, as this is very good! You only need 1 coat over another color and it applies evenly. It looks absolutely AMAZING layered over black! Try it at least once, you will love it!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

I thought this was a great product. It layers exceptionally well over most colors. I had no issues what so ever. The consistency was nice, as was the drying time. For the price you can't go wrong, I would purchase again!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

blue glitter ! this is gorgeous, especially for being found at Walmart. it's chock-full of glitter that you can easily get opaque on your nails with three coats, unlike most typical sparse DS glitters. i like layering it over a blue creme (like $OPI Blue Grotto) to help Strapless really pop on my nails. if glitters are your weakness, this is a must have for your collection.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

one of the best shades out there! this color is so unique and pretty.. i used it on my fingers (with ruby pumps on my toes) for fourth of july last year! it is so sparkly and pretty and fun :)

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

from

11 years ago

Wow! This shade matches my new Steve Madden handbag perfectly. I found it took 3 coats to get a really good cover and 2 top coats to make them feel smooth to the touch. The one thing about glitter polish I do not like is the rough feeling, well that and it is hard as heck to remove. The color is what I was after and it is really a great payoff. This is a fun color for when I want to match special outfits. I would buy it again if I ran out, but this will last me a long time.

About reviewer (595 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

11 years ago

My new favorite polish!!! I adore this! I was at Walmart and for the 742nd time checked to see if they had Pure Ice New Lilac (of course not), but I spotted this. It has a red "new" sticker on the top, so I guess they created new colors but I only saw this and one other brand new color. Anyway, this is the closest thing I have to this is CC's Sexy Siren, but this one has finer glitter and and feels smooth on the nail. It only took 2 coats and dried very quickly. I added a glossy top coat and the effect is super-sparkly Dodger blue!

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

Age30-35