Cargo Liquid Liner-Black

No Image

3.5

I love liquid liner. I don't have the steadiest hand so the type that is like a marker is always a bonus for me. With all that being said I could not get a good line with this product. I don't know why but I tried over and over again with lackluster results every time : ( The pigmentation was ok but it did seem to wear off quickly. It wasn't horrible but I think you could find an equal or better liner for much cheaper.

on 10/31/2011 7:21:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner. Its extremely easy to apply. The felt tip pen style is a great feature, and the product itself is good. Having used both brush tips, and felt tips that had to be dipped over and over, I really like this one better. No clumping, precise, clean line, even colour. Very easy to make a thick line, and witha couple swipes, a thicker line. It stays on well and doesn't run or smudge on me. I use it over Cargo's Eyebase and their Essential Eye Palette in cool neutral.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner worked well. The reason why I gave a low score and won't buy it again is because in comparison to other liquid eye liners, I have used better. The product was good though. The tip of it was really precise. It helped draw the line I wanted easily, and the color was dark which was what I wanted. However, throughout the day, I realized that it would smudge easily, and that it would wear off. That was before I used a eye primer. However, I have used Covergirl exactline before without any primer and it said on even when I am sweating at a club, and it never smudge. This eyeliner is very good though with primer. It looks great too, and if you are a beginner with liquid liners, u should try this one because the point tip is very easy to maneuver

I was searching for a liquid eyeliner that didn't take too much finesse to apply, after trying this I have fallen in love with it. The liner is easy to apply and doesn't require a second coat, the tube creates stability-which is a must in the liquid liner category. The felt tip is flexible yet very precise. The color is great- a greyish/black- it looks natural and soft. It is wonderful for traveling/throwing in your purse. I would really recommend trying this one out. =)

on 6/10/2009 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using liquid liner for several years. I used the MAC liquid for a while and then switched to Sephora brand. The eyeliner was fun, it was always the applicator that was a problem. I hate the brush tip applicator so I liked Sephora's felt tip applicator. Whenever I got a new eyeliner, the felt tip applicator was always stiff which made it difficult to apply so I found myself reusing applicators when I got a new eyeliner which is not the best things to do. I wanted to purchase the Shiseido liquid eyeliner but could not find it. Instead I found the cargo liquid liner which came in a pen form. I thought it might be difficult to apply but it was very easy. The liner came out nice and I can make the line as thin or as thick as I want. With the Sephora liner and applicator I used before, my lines were always thick and it was difficult to make a thin line. The Cargo one also stays on better. My Sephora one used to come off easy, especially in the corner of my eyes. I haven't had this problem with Cargo. I just wish it was a little cheaper! The $10 Sephora liner was a good price, Cargo goes for about $23.

on 2/15/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love the tip on this liner. As others have said, it is very easy to maneuver and apply. I have found that it stays on all day without problems. It is a dual purpose item for me: eyeliner and with a featherlite touch it doubles as an eyebrow filler. Since I use it for two tasks, the cost factor is worth it. I really like this liner.