Avon Color Trend Kiss 'n' Go Lipstick in Sequin

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is a safe nude on my lips (mostly nudes make me look dead ..) It a pinkish shimmery which I have described it with other sahdes I got from the same range , it looks much better on my lips than "Pink Sunrise " but still not that nude I am dreaming of ..:\ it's a great natural , summery shade & texture but don't expect something special ...Great price though ...

on 10/16/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing rose gold shade, I'm about to finish up my tube and I can honestly say that I love it even though I usually stay away from pinks. Not too drying but I use lip balm before applying the lipstick and it glides on better.

on 1/2/2012 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this particular shade, its goes on smoothly, needs a touchup or two throughout the day, but still a good cheap alternative to using some of the more expensive lipsticks for the daytime. i would repurchase this one.

I don't know why I haven't repurchased this (maybe something to do with an overflowing drawer full of lippies!), but this shade is a go-to no brainer. Really nice quality for the price (3.25 in the UK, but regularly on offer) with good lasting power and a fair amount of moisturisation. Sequin is a lovely shimmery nude, pinky-peach that I used to use daily as it seemed to go well with whatever else I had on my face. Definitely recommend!

Popular Lipsticks