Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
Replenishing Rich MoisturiserReplenishing Rich Moisturiser

3.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Allantoin

on 4/30/2018 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Rich Moisturizer is sort of a misnomer for this product. Lightweight would be a better descriptor. That doesn't mean I don't like this product. It's just not what I was expecting. I used it for a few days. The results: it absorbed immediately and didn't leave a moist finish. The dry skin on my forehead was still crying out for moisture. I appreciated that it is fragrance-free. Right now I'm using Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion-Sensitive. It's a little bit heavier and more emollient that the Simple moisturizer. Come Summertime, however, I plan to switch to the Simple Rich Moisturizer, because I'll probably be more oily then. Overall, This lotion would be a good fir for normal-to-oily skin year round and normal-to-slightly-dry skin during the summer months. A 4.2 oz. bottle cost approximately $10.00 dollars.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This doesn’t feel like a rich emollient type moisturiser, it sinks in fast and doesn’t leave a film. However, this means it isn’t greasy and is ideal for mornings under sunscreen. It contains an uncertain amount of lactic acid that may soften the skin, but I do not have any rough dry patches so cannot say for sure. I will repurchase as it’s not greasy, it doesn’t sting or cause redness and I can use it on my neck which is the ultimate test. (My neck is the first place a dermatitis will occur when I use something that contains fragrance or other irritating ingredients.)

on 12/20/2017 12:20:00 AM

This is a good moisturizer but it’s by no means rich. I got it hoping it would have a touch more “oomph” than the lighter formulas I’d been buying for summer, but it really isn’t much better for smoothing over rough, flaky spots. I slather on waaaaay more than I should need to and the moisture often doesn’t even last through the night.

It’s not a bad product, and I plan on using it up, but the advertising is misleading and after months of use, I haven’t seen any positive long-term effects on my skin.

on 12/14/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Immediately stung my face upon application. Left face feeling dry and tight like I had applied nothing. Has a very silicone-y feel to it. Overall, this would not be moisturizing for even normal skin, let alone dry skin!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product, though touted to cater to sensitive skin caused me some serious problems!

The morning after I used it, I woke up with two swollen eyes, a swollen face and red, blotchy patches all over. Some of the patches were oozing. My face was stinging and burning hot to the touch.

Now, 2 days later my face is all red/blotchy, the swelling has gone down but my face is all scaly and flaky. I don't know how long it will take to heal, but it isn't pretty!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a very good and inexpensive drugstore product. I have purchased multiple bottles and use it after SPF in the morning and after my serum at night. Good for hydration, not sure about long term skin improvements. I am looking for something that will hydrate like this does but also perfect my skin. Also, one bottle lasts me about 6 months.

I have PCOS, so I've always been on strong acne medication. (Currently on EpiDuo Forte.) Back when I was using Differin, the skin on my chin, tip of my nose, and smile lines was ALWAYS dry and flaky, even though I didn't use my acne medication there and moisturized it twice a day. I was using Ponds cream (with the light blue lid) because I read it's one of the most hydrating drugstore moisturizers on the market. Finally, I was fed up, went looking for something new, and found this. I still moisturize that area with this twice a day, then I use it every other night all over to give my skin a break from EpiDuo Forte. It's AMAZING. Sinks right in, and my skin no longer peels and flakes. I just pray that effect will last through the long Chicago winter. But for now: HG status!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer! My skin is pretty oily especially at the T-zone, and I've tried Cetaphil's moisturizer before, but it always burns around my nose and cheeks. This moisturizer is so gentle that it works. It also dries and blends really well, so my skin doesn't feel sticky or oily with it on within a minute.

Price is excellent. Great value for money

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Started trying this after having used the hydrating light moisturiser for years; as someone with dry skin, this is honestly a holy grail product. My skin hasn't cleared up this fast in such a long time. The packaging is a decent size that lasts months & the price is the same as the light moisturiser (bargain). Definitely recommend this - not sure how it works on oily skin, but definitely a must for combination/dry skin. If you're used to the light moisturiser, you'll notice this one takes slightly longer to sink into your skin, but it's definitely just as good.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not sure how I feel about this moisturizer. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it seems to be ok. I have oily/combo, acne prone skin. I tend to have mainly oily skin, but do get dry patches here and there and during the winter. After washing my face, this moisturizer almost feels like putting on water. It sinks in fast. Except, for the dry patches it does not seem to help. At the end of the day, I feel like my skin is very dry and that the moisturizer maybe made it worse. I've been using it because I want to use it up, but it doesn't stand out to me. Definitely not at the top of my list, but it is OK.