Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
Replenishing Rich MoisturiserReplenishing Rich Moisturiser

3.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Allantoin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product, though touted to cater to sensitive skin caused me some serious problems!

The morning after I used it, I woke up with two swollen eyes, a swollen face and red, blotchy patches all over. Some of the patches were oozing. My face was stinging and burning hot to the touch.

Now, 2 days later my face is all red/blotchy, the swelling has gone down but my face is all scaly and flaky. I don't know how long it will take to heal, but it isn't pretty!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a very good and inexpensive drugstore product. I have purchased multiple bottles and use it after SPF in the morning and after my serum at night. Good for hydration, not sure about long term skin improvements. I am looking for something that will hydrate like this does but also perfect my skin. Also, one bottle lasts me about 6 months.

I have PCOS, so I've always been on strong acne medication. (Currently on EpiDuo Forte.) Back when I was using Differin, the skin on my chin, tip of my nose, and smile lines was ALWAYS dry and flaky, even though I didn't use my acne medication there and moisturized it twice a day. I was using Ponds cream (with the light blue lid) because I read it's one of the most hydrating drugstore moisturizers on the market. Finally, I was fed up, went looking for something new, and found this. I still moisturize that area with this twice a day, then I use it every other night all over to give my skin a break from EpiDuo Forte. It's AMAZING. Sinks right in, and my skin no longer peels and flakes. I just pray that effect will last through the long Chicago winter. But for now: HG status!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Started trying this after having used the hydrating light moisturiser for years; as someone with dry skin, this is honestly a holy grail product. My skin hasn't cleared up this fast in such a long time. The packaging is a decent size that lasts months & the price is the same as the light moisturiser (bargain). Definitely recommend this - not sure how it works on oily skin, but definitely a must for combination/dry skin. If you're used to the light moisturiser, you'll notice this one takes slightly longer to sink into your skin, but it's definitely just as good.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not sure how I feel about this moisturizer. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it seems to be ok. I have oily/combo, acne prone skin. I tend to have mainly oily skin, but do get dry patches here and there and during the winter. After washing my face, this moisturizer almost feels like putting on water. It sinks in fast. Except, for the dry patches it does not seem to help. At the end of the day, I feel like my skin is very dry and that the moisturizer maybe made it worse. I've been using it because I want to use it up, but it doesn't stand out to me. Definitely not at the top of my list, but it is OK.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer! My skin is pretty oily especially at the T-zone, and I've tried Cetaphil's moisturizer before, but it always burns around my nose and cheeks. This moisturizer is so gentle that it works. It also dries and blends really well, so my skin doesn't feel sticky or oily with it on within a minute.

Price is excellent. Great value for money

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product. My combo skin is more on the dry side but it is also sensitive and prone to the occasional pimple here or there. I use this product as my day time moisturizer and follow up with Clinique Dramatically Different for Combo/Dry skin at night.

I find that this product is light enough to not overly moisturize your skin but hydrating enough that it leaves my dryer patches smooth. I also notice less oil when i wear makeup when i use this underneath. I think if you have really dry skin that is not sensitive you may not like this product but my combo/dry sensitive skin loves it.

on 12/19/2015 5:16:00 AM

This is a pretty standard moisturizer for me. It moisturizes but it doesn't do anything more - i.e. I didn't see a huge improvement after I used this moisturizer. However, I am on my 3rd bottle as the price is great and I don't breakout or anything from it. One thing I don't like about it is that it claims to use simple ingredients but uh really??? It really isn't all that simple.

on 1/3/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sadly this did nothing for my dried out skin. Having tried many 'rich' moisturisers on the market for sensitive skin, I decided to go for a cheaper brand and know that simple products do not irritate my skin. The cream went on nicely but disappeared in to my skin, and within an hour I desperately felt the need to reapply as my skin felt tight and dry. Used this up really quickly because of the frequent need to reapply, never purchased again. It's a shame because I like simple products but their moisturisers are not good for very dry skin like mine.

on 5/29/2016 2:08:00 AM

I love this mousturizer. It is very simple (hense the name). It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I have combination skin. I still add a thicker mousturizer to my chin area, but I have always had to do that. This mousturizer supplies enough moisture to my fave without leaving me feeling like I am caked with lotion or that my skin is still dry. Perfect for every day use.

Popular Moisturizers