3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is my go-to daytime moisturizer. It sets on the face quickly. It leaves my skin soft, not greasy and sits well underneath makeup. I just wish that it came with a stronger SPF (at least 30), but for the price, this is a great product.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0
from

5 months ago

I have been using this for a while. It works okay in the summer months when I don't need as much moisture- my combination skin is a little more oily during that period of time. It also is one of the few products that I have tried with sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin or make me look like a ghost ( NC43-45 for reference). But now that fall is here and my skin is drier, it is not doing a great a job. My face feels tight after using it. I am actually combining it with a sensitive skin, no fragrance moisturizer from Olay to make up for the lack of moisture. Once this bottle is gone, I will need to find something else to replace it. I would not buy this again.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

i use this product along with Simple’s soothing facial toner and it has been life changing. for one, it is non-sticky and gets absorbed up very quickly! it also hydrates my skin for the rest of the day. i do notice that my skin looks duller and feels more dry on days where i don’t put on the moisturizer before going out. i don’t really have much to complain as my skin is loving this and i would definitely replenish stocks at home when i run out of it again!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

made my skin break out really bad..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

I bought this as a temporary moisturizer and now it is my main one because I love it so much! I use this at the night time as it doesn't have SPF in it. This product is not greasy, lightweight but moisturizing and makes my skin look balanced, even and healthy. The price is unreal for the amount of product you get and how amazing the moisturizer is! I would recommend to anyone with normal or combination skin but if your skin is on the drier side of things, there is a simple rich kind to skin moisturizer! I love this product so much! It is the best moisturizer I have tried on the market (even expensive ones) and this beats them all. It doesn't break me out and moisturizer without making my normal - sensitive skin look oily at all! My best friend uses this and she loves it as well.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

You get what you pay for with this product. It is a very average moisturiser, it gets the job done, but it does feel slightly oily on (and takes ages to absorb in,) and though it does not disagree with my sensitive skin, it doesn't sit very well under makeup. But for the price, it is very decent.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

First of i want to share some back story why i decided to try this moisturizer. Because i have oily sensitive skin with some hormonal spots i decided to try the avene cleanance mat emulsion, the lady at the pharmacy told me it was a gift from God send for sensitive oily skin with mild acne/spots/pimples. I used this product for 1,5 week and had to stop using it because everytime i apply the emulsion my face became red and started to burn like hell. Now left with some extremely sensitised skin i was looking for a moisturizer without 10000 promises on the packaging and took the Simple light version back home. Most of my colleagues (i work at a drugstore) swear by the light and rich version depending on their skintype. After using it for about 7 weeks i can say that i love this product, it is what is says it is “hydrating light moisturizer” and nothing more. It soothed my skin from te start and didnt feel greasy at all, after a day at work my forehead is a little “dewy” but the rest of my face looks amazing, no dry flakes, no oil slick, no tightness and best of all it didnt caused breakouts. I recomend this product 100% Ps: what works for my skin may not work for yours, every person and skin is different :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Got it as said it was kind to skin as got very dry skin on arms - broke out in lumps under the skin. Thought that maybe it was something else so left it a couple of months and tried again - same affect, not got sensitive skin but it doesn't like simple

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

2.0

3 years ago

Broke me out really badly, heavily scented, did not sink into my very dry skin at all. It left a greasy film on top of my skin and gave me acne.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I had a sample of this cream. not for me. it stung going on and I looked like I had a sun burn from it. I tired it twice just to be sure, and it did upset my skin. (its sensitive)

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age44-55