Simple Light Moisturiser

Simple Light Moisturiser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

on 11/16/2016 7:11:00 AM

This quickly became my favourite day time moisturiser and I also carry a travel sized bottle of this with me in my handbag. It feels light and absorbs into the skin nicely. I like using this underneath my foundation if I'm going for a matte look. It has little to no fragrance and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

I don't use this as a night moisturiser however, but it's price and reputation make this the perfect hydration for the day.

I'm onto my second large bottle and second travel size.

on 10/13/2016 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really really love this. It feels so good on my skin, absorbs quickly and leaves me feeling hydrated. Also noticed I don't have to use a primer for my makeup when I wear this so that's a plus.

To Read all 187 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/30/2016 7:23:00 AM

Okay this is the moisturiser that I discovered was a dupe in texture and performance to Kat Von D's makeup primer. As in, when I applied the primer and then the next day *this* under my foundation, for weeks and weeks, there was no difference. So there's a heads up to you all to save you some time and money on that one.

I think this is a great light weight moisturiser and yes it totally works well under foundation. I wouldn't use this as a night moisturiser however, I personally don't find it rich enough for night use. It's great for sensitive skin and didn't cause any break outs or irritation.

Also the price is so cheap. Yay!

Would buy again for sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Honestly, this was the first moisturiser I used, and to this day still do. I have dry skin so I personally moved to the rich moisturiser, but this is just as good - especially for those who have oily skin but still want their skin feeling soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend - plus it's not too expensive, and the packaging is a decent size that lasts me months!

A wonderful product in the lineup of the Simple skin care providers.
This moisturizer is lightweight yet it thoroughly moisturizes your face,doesn't feel greasy and makes your skin feel good.
This is the way skin care should be: Simple. No hyped up claims because let's face it: The anti aging skin care market and the skin care market in general mass retail are full of advertising claims that rarely,if ever deliver. If you go back to basics with uncomplicated regimens, you will see results.

on 10/9/2015 10:29:00 AM

I bought this product about a month ago. Previously i always dont like moisturiser, because after use them my face will shine and greasy. But this moisturiser is my favourite!! It is so light as the name stand. After applying it, my face feel so freash and clean. There is no sticky and greasiness but it makes me look glowing. The price is also afordable with only tiny amount needed each application it probably last about 4 month. The packaging is also good because it ensure the hygiene. Overall i really like this moisturiser plus the ingredients are also goooooddd

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this moisturiser for years I have oily combo skin so it's great for getting rid of any dryness without making my skin more oily It's light and sinks into the skin quickly, good amount for the price.

on 8/5/2015 7:45:00 PM

The price is reasonable for its function. But don't expect this moisturiser to change your skin dramatically. It does do its job of moisturising my skin and I also feel that it balances out my skin's oiliness and keeps it stable. But I do still get occasional pimples on my face and the moisturiser does nothing to get rid of it, but it doesn't make it worse either. Basically, it's good at keeping the condition of your face constant and consistent. If you do not like any major surprises on your face (eg. big breakouts), then this is for you.
It is very lightweight, doesn't feel oily at all for me, the smell is very neutral as well.

on 7/29/2015 11:52:00 AM

Its good! Nothing special but it does the job.

I use this after i bathe and before i apply makeup. If i have dry skin it moisturises it well. I have combination skin, so i get dry patches and oily patches, which is why i went for the light version. It absorbs well and feels fresh and not heavy.

Its nothing extravagant but the proof is in the name, its simple.

on 7/7/2015 3:17:00 AM

I bought this recently at my local Chemist Warehouse in Australia and damn, it is amazing. I have no problems with it so far and it feels so light on my skin. It was such a reasonable price and I can see an improvement in the smoothness of my skin. Would recommend for those who have regular skin types as it has proved to be disappointing for sensitive skins.