La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]
LP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler

1 review

INGREDIENTS Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyysilicone-11, Mica, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelcollagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ursolic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Fibroin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Fragrance(Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Gold (CI 77480). (i71)

on 11/17/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product forced me to write a review, I am an avid reader here at MUA but I don't write too many reviews until I come across products as great as this primer. I don't wear foundation so I was on the lookout for a primer that makes my face appear smoother without the use of foundation, enter La Prairie Gold Illusion. I read the great reviews and took the plunge. $ 200 for one primer - ouch!! But this one will last almost forever, I only need very little amount to make my huge pores smooth away. I am in love with this.