La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]
LP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler

4.5

INGREDIENTS Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyysilicone-11, Mica, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelcollagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ursolic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Fibroin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Fragrance(Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Gold (CI 77480). (i71)

on 4/10/2010 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I must confess I like this product very much. I never used primers before... Correction: I never bought primers before. I only used samples (also rose illusion from La Prairie) and I always hated the feel on my skin. Too siliconey, too artifical plastic face. Only Sisley has a non siliconey primer, but I hated that product for other reasons (see review). Saying that this product has no silicon feeling would be a lie, but I realise that its a conditio sine qua non for a primer to have silicons in it. In the jar it looks like completely gold shimmer in a waxy texture. On the skin you get a NATURAL canvas skin which feels nice and (for a primer) weightless. Yeah! I use a long holding foundation above it and I can simply say the result is adorable: a subtle glowing perfect skin for hours and hours... This is a good product but it is too expensive for what it is. Please do not believe that this will erase signs of fatigue or what else. It gives you a nice feeling and adds length on your foundation but it is not a miracle. It's a bonus on your skin care- maquillage routine, not a must have. Nevertheless: I will buy again for its finish!

This is a gorgeous gold colored primer. In the jar it looks very glittery, but once applies gives a beautyful base for your makeup with a slight glow.

This is pricey, here in Canada it is $200.00! But a little goes a long, long way.

My makeup seems to last longer as well, very nice product.

(I wish the packaging was in a pump though, not a jar , esp. for the amount of money you are paying!)