La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
La Prairie Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler [DISCONTINUED]
LP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line FillerLP Cellular Treatment Gold Illusion Line Filler

3.0

1 review

INGREDIENTS Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyysilicone-11, Mica, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelcollagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ursolic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Fibroin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Fragrance(Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Gold (CI 77480). (i71)

on 10/14/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have raised my rating to a 4 - and it verges on a 5.
This primer is worth the money for one reason (for me) - it is the only product I have used that truly minimises pores - in an extreme way. I will repurchase for that reason. Also because I am using it for this purpose I only need to apply it to the areas where I have noticeable pores, therefore it will last a loooong time! I have found a new love for this product as I've started using Estee Lauder Double Wear, which I find exaggerates pores tremendously but has amazing staying power, so I'm combating this by relying on the Gold Illusion primer and I have found a winning combo.
Happy!
I have lowered this again, to a 3 although it erases pores I have found a tm that does this and provides coverage - Chantecaille Just Skin, therefore I don't see the point in forking out $200 for a primer than has silicones and doesn't give me tint.

Wouldn't rebuy now that I've found chantecaille.