Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
 Ed Hardy Love and Luck

on 8/19/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the body lotion and recieved a few samples of the perfume. I have layered them in hopes of the scent lasting longer. I have yet to receive any comments on this scent, even by my significant other. However, I just LOVE this scent. So I continue to wear it because it makes me feel good. I doubt I will purchase the perfume however. I still adore the lotion.

on 4/11/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have been wanting to get this perfume ever since it came out. I was waiting for it to maybe go on sale and in a gift pack with the lotion body wash and full size perfume. I finally got what I was looking for at The Buckle and I received a military discount which was awesome in itself. I love this perfume it also came with a smaller bottle,so I might not have to buy this again for quite some time. This is my all time fave scent, and I receive compliments where ever I go about how good I smell. Love it, and I carry the small bottle everywhere I go..it's always in my purse. You have to go to Sephora and get a sample of this, it's simply wonderful.