Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If anyone asks me what I'm wearing I would never admit that I'm wearing Ed Hardy because of the image associated with the brand, but this fragrance is beautiful. On my skin it opens up fresh and fruity and dries down with an almost soapy scent. The scent is subtle but long lasting and clean smelling. The bottle IMO is hideously ugly, but that won't deter me from keeping this in constant rotation in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't buy this exact product or the product at all. My brothers girlfriend however picked up love & luck for men by accident not knowing it was a mens cologne. It comes in a similar bottle but blue. The scent smells a little spicy and we had no clue it was a mens cologne till I was near a man who happened to be wearing it. I must say that this scent could by a unisex fragrance. I think it smells sexy and is more of a female fragrance than a males. I don't know if it is the same for all male ed hardy products but the oils in this cologne are way better than that of the ed hardys female products. This cologne lasted on me for the whole day and then some the next day. It smells amazing i recommend it for girls!

I really wanted to like this, but I just can't. It smells like deodorant to me. I actually bought the gift set because it smelled okay to me at the time, and it was such a great deal. I'll be returning it, it doesn't appeal to me at all. Packaging is nice, but not worth it if I'm not going to use the huge 3.4 oz bottle. Back to my Chanel Chance... I haven't found anything to top that for me.

I first tried this new Ed Hardy scent months ago and forgot why I didn't review it at the time. I retried today and swiftly remembered. Green Coconut? Is that what that is? Well, whatever it is, that sweet 'fuzzy' smell.... I really don't like it. It just smells 'off' to me, and mixing it with citrus and vanilla doesn't make it any better IMO. Frankly I think it's terrible and smells like a car air freshener that's gone bad. No sale.

on 4/10/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love and Luck gives a green coconut impression, with some
vanilla in the base. Nice tropical fragrance, perfect for summer.

Popular Fragrances