Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After YEARS of searching for this perfume everytime I'm in the perfume section of a store, I finally found it at a nearby flea market.
I paid $35 for the 1.7 oz bottle and it was worth every penny. I can't stop smelling my self, literally. This scent takes me back to when I was 16 and didn't have a care in the world.

A lot of reviews say that his perfume smells like citrus and vanilla but I get strong notes of cinnamon and I'm not sure why! My husband says it smells like oranges and flowers to him so I don't know what that's about. I'm just hoping the flea market near me will still have it in stock when I run out!

on 12/31/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with Ed Hardy. I'm an Ed Hardy freak, to put it simply, haha. I just looooove their stuff! I've been wanting to try their perfume for a while, because if I liked it, it would be a bonus to have the awesome bottle sitting on my dresser.:) Well, it seems that you can get the women's Ed Hardy perfume gift sets at Ulta, but you can only actually spray the men's Ed Hardy perfume. I went to Sephora recently, and saw that you could spray this one on. I've read good reviews before for it here on MUA, so sprayed some on. Well, to me, it was nothing special. I didn't really enjoy it, but didn't hate it either. On me, it was just a middle-of-the-road, unoriginal scent that wasn't really my style. Maybe it would smell better on other people, but it didn't work for me. Oh well! Since perfumes smell different on everyone, you could definitely get a better experience from this than I did. So, I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it, but I'm not highly recommending it either. Sooo...*scratches head*...have a happy new year!:)

Popular Fragrances