Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I....am crazy on the fence with this fragrance. I actually like the fruity, generic smells of most perfumes.

This one isn't.

It smells almost masculine, not particularly strong, but certainly masculine. After the dry down, it smells of a creamy, buttery cinnamon which...is particularly odd. I smell my wrist and I'm left confused.

Unlike Katy Perry's Purr (which I adored upon first spray) or Betsey Johnson's perfume (which I am almost repulsed by) this is smack dab in the center of the spectrum. Not severe hatred, or adoration...rather, curiosity. Not here, nor there. But somewhere.

I'm still on the fence, but I do wear this. I wish it were more like it's predecessors, Love Kills Slowly and Born Wild though. I'm not a fan of anything that strays TOO far from the fruity, sparkling fragrances.

on 2/27/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Like a few other reviewers, this is something that I might pretend to "forget" what I am wearing if someone asked. I think it's the Jersey Shore/DB-bonanza that the tattoo community associates with the ED Hardy brand. But, at the same time, if I like something, I'm gonna wear it, gosh darn it. I get SO MANY compliments on this. Fruits and most florals smell TERRIBLE on me, but this has enough spice to make it work with my chemistry. It just smells sunny and clean, nothing like the other ED Farty scents. It's also becoming harder to find, but you can get some great deals online.

on 4/9/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this scent a lot for spring/summer but my only issue is the staying power. I'm lucky if it last 2hrs on me=( I won't be gettn a bottle due to that.

Popular Fragrances