Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After YEARS of searching for this perfume everytime I'm in the perfume section of a store, I finally found it at a nearby flea market.
I paid $35 for the 1.7 oz bottle and it was worth every penny. I can't stop smelling my self, literally. This scent takes me back to when I was 16 and didn't have a care in the world.

A lot of reviews say that his perfume smells like citrus and vanilla but I get strong notes of cinnamon and I'm not sure why! My husband says it smells like oranges and flowers to him so I don't know what that's about. I'm just hoping the flea market near me will still have it in stock when I run out!

on 7/23/2013 6:31:00 PM

This is my HG fragrance. Its a smell that I think wouldn't work well on a lot of people, but it smells nice on my skin. It was about $30 for the bottle which is cheap imo because I got the largest size. I also have a few mini bottles. I can wear this year round. It smells kind of floral. I'm horrible at describing scents but its definitely floral. It lingers all day which is also great. I really like this perfume, although I'm not too thrilled about it being Ed Hardy...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If anyone asks me what I'm wearing I would never admit that I'm wearing Ed Hardy because of the image associated with the brand, but this fragrance is beautiful. On my skin it opens up fresh and fruity and dries down with an almost soapy scent. The scent is subtle but long lasting and clean smelling. The bottle IMO is hideously ugly, but that won't deter me from keeping this in constant rotation in my collection.

on 3/20/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this scent. I reminds me of Pac Sun's Tilt. But like that one, this just doesn't last.

on 12/31/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with Ed Hardy. I'm an Ed Hardy freak, to put it simply, haha. I just looooove their stuff! I've been wanting to try their perfume for a while, because if I liked it, it would be a bonus to have the awesome bottle sitting on my dresser.:) Well, it seems that you can get the women's Ed Hardy perfume gift sets at Ulta, but you can only actually spray the men's Ed Hardy perfume. I went to Sephora recently, and saw that you could spray this one on. I've read good reviews before for it here on MUA, so sprayed some on. Well, to me, it was nothing special. I didn't really enjoy it, but didn't hate it either. On me, it was just a middle-of-the-road, unoriginal scent that wasn't really my style. Maybe it would smell better on other people, but it didn't work for me. Oh well! Since perfumes smell different on everyone, you could definitely get a better experience from this than I did. So, I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it, but I'm not highly recommending it either. Sooo...*scratches head*...have a happy new year!:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love the fragrance itself - it is perfect for spring (something fresh, cool, sweet and bright to lift us out of the winter sleep) and even summer. On me, it smells exactly like Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment. A nice lemony, sugary dessert.

The biggest flaw, I find, is that it does not last as long as I'd like. It fades after only a little while. This makes me sad because I really want it to last on me.

I've had the same bottle since 2009 and I'm just at the bottom of the product now. However, I do not wear it every day, maybe a couple times a week, more often in the spring and summer.

I normally wouldn't repurchase (I bought it in Canada) because where my home is, it was $60. However my husband is in the military in the states (where I was born) and on base I can buy it for $20.

Popular Fragrances